Man Sleepover

Rose's POV

"We can't leave until Brent gets back!" I told the others.

"I sent him a text, I think what we should do right now is give him some space," Damien said.

"I don't feel comfortable leaving yet, though. What if he doesn't forgive me and he doesn't want to come back?" I asked.

Colten interjected, "Rose, your family is worried about you. Your mom and dad has been worried sick with you gone, plus we're about to have graduation."

"He needs to be there, too." I whined.

Garrett walked up to me and gave me a side hug, "don't worry about him, if he wants to bitch and moan, that's his own problem. You're still perfect just the way you are." He smiled down at me, making me feel a little better.

"I have a weird question for you," Joel asked me.

"What's up?"

"Why did you tell us that you've only ever had one ex boyfriend? I thought that I was your ex?" He said.

I grinned sheepishly, "actually Joel, I considered you a summer fling, Garrett was my only other boyfriend before I met all of you."

Joel looked a bit disgruntled.

"I'm sorry," I cooed at him. "But now you're more than that, you're my forever." I whispered as I walked towards him. I cupped his face and softly rubbed my nose against his. "I love you so much."

I heard a cough behind me and saw Garrett looking awkward.

"Sorry," I said while blushing. I let go of Joel and went to sit down on the couch. I sighed, worried about Brent. Where are you Brent, and why aren't you answering the phone? We all tried calling him but it went to voicemail.

Brent's POV

"How about I make it my business?" This chick had the audacity to say. I scoffed, "look missy, I'm in a shitty mood, you need to leave me alone." Instead of walking away she walked closer and pressed her breasts into my arm.

"I don't want to." She whispered before she reached up and licked my ear. I had to will my cock to stay soft. The last thing I needed was temptation while I'm pissed off.

"Look, my girlfriend will be pissed if she knew some slut was rubbing up against me. So leave me alone before I'm forced to be an asshole." I grabbed her arm and shoved her off. She fell back into the water, laughing like a lunatic. What the hell is wrong with this chick?

"Brent, you know you want me." She cooed at me.

"How the fuck do you know my name?" I said.

"I know everything about you, including your desires." Damn it, I bet she's a fucking siren.

I started to move out of the water as quickly as possible but she grabbed my arm and yanked me back with inhuman strength.

"You're not going anywhere big boy. I like what I see and I've decided I'm going to have you." She taunted. I tried to shove her off again, but had no luck. The bitch is strong as fuck.

"What can I do to make you let me go?" I asked.

She stopped and seemed to think it through.

"Give me the best sex of my life and I'll let you go."

Maximus's POV

I decided to sneak around the apartment to try and figure out what Monica is up to. Something isn't quite right, I just have a gut feeling. She was in a room she called her study and I tiptoed as close to it as possible without alerting her of my presence. She sounded like she was on the phone.