No!

Asmodeus's POV

"Why are you here?" I asked my brother, Lucifer.

"I told you on the phone, I want to meet your future wife. It's not often a prince of Hell takes someone as a wife. In fact, it's so rare it's never happened before." He walked closer to me, "I know you're up to something. There must be something special about this woman for her to have caught your attention. For Hell's sake, she's pregnant with some mutts' babies!" He stopped only a few inches from me before continuing, "I'm going to figure out what's so special about her, and you can't stop me." He taunted before turning on his heel to walk away. He went and sat down on my couch, making himself at home.

"Chop, chop, brother, bring her here so I can assess her." He waved his hand dismissively.

I growled and stomped off toward's Sophie's room to get Rose.

Rose's POV

"Rose, come meet my brother." Asmodeus called out through the door.

I stood up and straightened out my dress before putting flats back on and exiting Sophie's room with her trailing closely behind. Asmodeus then wrapped his arm around my shoulders to guide me to the living room. When we entered he placed a kiss on my neck and told me to behave. I felt shivers travel down my spine.

"Lucifer, this is my fiancée, Rose. Rose, this is my brother, Lucifer." Asmodeus introduced us to one another.

The man sitting on the couch stood up and walked to me to shake my hand in greeting. He was taller than Asmodeus with even larger muscles. He had chestnut brown hair, green eyes and his voice was the deepest I'd ever heard.

He then pulled me into him and gave me a hug whispering in my ear, "it's a pleasure to meet you, Rose." Before he released me he gave me a kiss on the cheek and looked deep into my eyes before saying, "why does my brother want you?"

"Okay Lucifer, release my fiancée." Asmodeus said as he pulled me away.

"Um hello, what am I chopped liver?" Sophie muttered behind me. Lucifer chuckled and moved to shake her hand, before introducing himself to her.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Lucifer. And you are?" He questioned.

"I'm Sophie, it's nice to meet you Lucifer. Have you come to free us?" Sophie asked.

"Okaaaaay, time for you to go look for Levi." Asmodeus grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her out of the room. Lucifer raised an eyebrow and looked at Asmodeus.

"Anything I need to know, brother?" Lucifer asked.

"Nothing, she's just a funny person. Rose is here by her own will, right baby?" He looked at me. I tried to decide what I should say. Would Lucifer help me if I said I wasn't here by my will or would I just get myself into more trouble? I decided to go with the devil I know and answered, "yes, I'm here by my will." I gritted out the best I could. Asmodeus gave me a look that said he wasn't pleased. Fuck. The corners of Lucifer's mouth raised slightly like he was amused.

"I see," Lucifer said before going to sit back down on the couch.

"Rose is tired, we can continue our chat and she's going to go rest, right baby?" Asmodeus gave me a pointed look.

"Yes, I'll see you some other time Lucifer." I said before I walked off towards the bedroom.

I rounded the corner and then paused, trying to listen in to some of their conversation.

"You brought that girl here against her will, didn't you?" Lucifer drawled.

"She's here because she wants to be. Don't concern yourself with matters than have nothing to do with you." Asmodeus retorted.