The Six of Us

Damien's POV

I stood outside with Brent, Joel and Maximus. What are we going to do about Mason? Then on top of that nonsense, we have to deal with another mate. Why would the gods give Rose an incubus for a mate? There's still too much that doesn't make sense. Now we know Rose is a vampire, scratch that, she also smells like witch. Is she a hybrid as well? This is becoming one large supernatural mess.

"Quit whining and deal with it!" Max told Joel. Now he's suggesting staying at the safe house with us so he can bond with Rose. Needless to say, none of us are too happy to share our mate.

"Why don't we ask Rose? If she says no then you have to go." I suggested.

Joel huffed and stomped off towards the house.

"I thought it was a good suggestion bro," Brent assured me. The rest of us followed after Joel into the house. Upon entering we could hear moans mixed with the strong scent of arousal. We all sprinted up the stairs and opened the bedroom door to see a naked white ass on top of a naked Rose. Colten was rubbing up on her and sucking on her neck which made for an erotic sight. I felt my jeans tighten watching her in the throes of pleasure. "Yes Colten, pinch my nipples harder." Rose begged. Joel groaned and the tightness of his jeans suggested he was as aroused as I was.

"Save some of her for us!" Brent hollered while stripping out of his clothes. Not wanting to be left out all of us decided to get naked.

"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her.

"I want all of you right now. I want to be rid of my virginity, I can't imagine anyone else here with me to take it."

In a husky voice I didn't recognize I asked, "are you sure baby? You'll have to take all of us, one after another. Can you handle that?"

"Yes!" She groaned.

I started stroking my cock, getting ready for her. I decided to take her left nipple in my mouth while palming her breast. Joel took her right nipple, Brent put his mouth on her weeping pussy, Max rubbed his cock on her lips and Colten continued sucking on her neck.

"Oh my god....it's so good!" She whined.

I bit lightly on her nipple earning a yip. It's going to be a long night.

Rose's POV

Oh my god these men are going to be the death of me. I feel Max rubbing his cock on my lips, beckoning me to open up and take him in my mouth. I lick the tip gently and wet his cock before swallowing it whole. Fuck he tastes like pure man. I can't help but moan at that taste.

While I'm bobbing my head on his dick, choking and spitting everywhere, I grab Damien's and Joel's cocks and start to stroke them, squeezing when I reach the tip. I can feel the pleasure that Colten's giving me by sucking my neck and drinking from me, releasing orgasmic hormones. My tits are being massaged and sucked by two different men and I feel overwhelmed. The pleasure is too great!

Brent is licking my slit like a starved animal in heat. I twist and moan at all the sensations that these men are arising in me. I feel a million hands groping and feeling my body. No part is left untouched.

"Oh!" I squeak out. There's an intruder in my back entrance, though I don't know who it is. That finger slowly works it's way in and out until it's fully intruding.

I feel a thousand tongues licking me everywhere. There's nips on my shoulders, breasts and thighs. I'm going to be marked and sore everywhere. My body is one giant sensation of pleasure and pain.

Then Brent bit down on my clit causing me to scream around Max's dick that's still pumping in and out of my mouth. I feel hot heat on my breasts from Colten's cum, I'm so overwhelmed with passion I didn't even notice him jacking off. Grunts are groans heard around the room while I jack off my men to completion. When Joel and Damien back off from sucking on my nipples I let out a whimper from the coldness of the air. Finally I feel Max grab my head and hold it in place while he fucks my mouth and growls out his orgasm deep in my throat. I taste the salty stickiness on my tongue while he slowly pulls out.

"Ahhh Brent! I can't stand it! Please let me cum!" I begged him. He chuckled while still licking my pussy, causing me to wiggle and moan at the sensation. He then shoved two fingers deep in my heat and started pumping in and out rapidly. I scream my release while he laps up all my cum. I closed my eyes and laid there a minute trying to get my bearings.

"So who do you want first Rose?" Joel breaks the silence. I've thought about this and I'm pretty sure I know who I want to go first. He was the first I met, always kind and respectful. The first man who captivated me with just one look in his eyes.

"Damien."

He scooted closer to me and took my mouth in a passionate duel of tongue and teeth while rolling one of my nipples between two fingers and slowly thrusting in and out of my love hole with two fingers from his other hand.

"I love you Rose. I'll always be there for you through the smiles as well as the tears." He kissed my forehead and worked his way down to my eyelids, cheeks and finally my lips.

"I love you too Damien."

He must've felt like I was sufficiently wet enough to take him. I finally get a good look at his engorged member which seems bigger than I remembered. He slowly pumps his cock and then goes to line up with the entrance of my pussy. Finally he thrusts forward in one fell swoop. Oh my god the pain! I whine and wiggle a little trying to accommodate his size.

"Shhh baby just wait a minute and then the pain will go away." He whispered in my ear. After a minute the pain subsided and he slowly started to thrust in deeper and harder until he was panting above me. I lock my legs are his hips and try to pull him closer so I could feel him even deeper.

"Fuck baby girl, you're so tight. You're taking my huge cock so well like a good girl." He moaned against my neck.

"I'm too full Damien! I can't take anymore!" I cried out.

"Yes you can and you will." He exclaimed. He then flipped me over onto my hands and knees to take me from behind. From this position he felt even deeper and larger than before. I could feel my pussy walls clenching around his dick as he pumped in and out of my tightness. The lewd sound of my juices filled the room as they coated his cock.

Damien slapped my ass and continued to ride me like a madman.

"Harder, faster!" I begged him.

He began to thrust harder into me and I could feel my pussy milking his dick at the pleasure. My eyes rolled up in the back of my head as he started rubbing circles on my clit.

"DAMIEN!" I screamed at the top of my lungs when I came all over his cock. My pulses of pleasure set off his orgasm and he shot his hot seed deep into my pussy, coating my womb.

"Fuck!" He yelled as he pumped his cum into me and then he bit down hard on my shoulder.

When he finished and went to pull out he licked my shoulder where he bit down and instead of a scar there was what looked like a tattoo of a red full moon.

"Did you just mark me?"