The Date

Rose's POV

Brent takes out a blindfold from his back pocket and covers my eyes. He leads me by both hands through the forest, taking a slow pace to make sure that I don't trip on anything. After about ten minutes we come to a stop. "Are you ready baby?" He asked me. I smiled and nod my head. I hear him take an inhale before he removes the blindfold. The first thing I notice is a blanket in the middle of a clearing. In my peripheral vision I noticed movement, my heart skipped a beat before I realized that the movement was caused by fireflies. It seemed as if thousands of them were concentrated in this patch of woods.

"Oh my god! Brent this is fantastic!" I chirped happily, clapping my hands like a toddler. I see him heave a relieved breath and then I hear the sounds of bones cracking and then he reveals his wolf to me. I've only seen his wolf a few times but this time he seems even more exquisite. His eyes glow brighter than the fireflies and as if in jealousy they crowd him and land on his fur coat. I giggled and stepped closer, running my fingers through the chocolate colored strands.

"I love you Brent," I whisper to him earning a pleased purr. He licks my face and nudges me towards the blanket in the middle of the clearing. I trudge forward and hear him transform back. I blushed at his naked body while he reaches for a pair of jeans and pulls them on, remaining shirtless.

"There's supposed to be a meteor shower tonight and I knew that I had to bring you here. This is the most magical place I know." He whispered lovingly into my ears. My body melts at his deep husky voice and all I want right now is to ravage him. The pregnancy hormones have really been hitting me hard. The scent of my arousal thickens in the air and he lets out a strangled chuckle. "As much as I want to baby girl, let's wait until after the show." He pulls me into his side and runs his fingers through my hair, twisting and playing with the strands. After about 15 minutes of cuddling I see a streak of light in the sky. "Make a wish baby." He tells me. I close my eyes trying to think of what I should wish for. I realized I already know what I want. I just want my mates and I to have a happy healthy family together with our future children. I stay cuddled into his side and continue watching the night sky with my mate.

When the show ends he moves me to where I'm straddling his waist.

"You're the most beautiful woman in the world." He kissed my cheeks while whispering sweet nothings into the night. I press my lips to his and deepen our kiss, allowing his tongue to dominate my mouth. I moan into his mouth in need. All of a sudden I get a weird feeling. "Wait Brent stop." I tell him.

He sits up in worry and looks around. I sit still a minute and then I realize what's happening. I grab his hand and place it on my stomach. "I can feel heartbeats." I gasped. I never thought about how being a vampire hybrid could enhance my senses when it came to my babies. Babies. There's definitely more than one. Two? I think. A sonogram will be more useful than a newborn vampire. I'm pretty certain I feel and hear two heartbeats but I don't want to trust myself until I know for sure.

Brent looks into my eyes and wears the biggest smile I'd ever seen before.

"This is amazing baby!" He cooed at me, "listen kids be good to your mama. I have some needs of hers to take care of so close your ears." I can't help but laugh and smack him on the arm. He winked at me and then flips me so I'm underneath his body. We both hurriedly get naked and he wastes no time thrusting into my waiting, weeping pussy. I'm overcome with arousal and need while he pumps harder and faster into me. "Yes daddy harder!" I cried out over and over, cumming all over his dick. My pussy contracts over and over from my orgasm causing him to release his seed deep inside. My cunt milks every last drop from his cock until he finally turns flaccid and pulls out.

I sigh contentedly and wrap myself up in his arms, still naked. We laid this way for awhile until he finally made me sit up to get dressed and we left the clearing. I know for years to come I will never forget this night and this place.