Dancing the Night Away

Damien's POV

I watched as Joel took off into the woods, changing into his wolf. I take a look at my mate and can't help but smile thinking of how perfect she is. "Rose are you ready to go inside?"
"Yes I think so, I feel like I just need a few drinks and then to dance the night away and then I'll be good to go."
We all headed inside to get ready for people to show up for the party, blaring music and putting out all the alcohol, thank you Colton, guess you're good for something. Rose was hanging out in the corner with Sophie looking absolutely radiant. I've already had a taste but I need more as soon as possible. "Rose is there anything I can get you? I can mix a pretty good whiskey and coke if you want to try it."
"Sure Damien, thank you so much!"
"Trust me it's my pleasure." I hurried to get her drink ready for her to help her loosen up some.
"Thank you Damien." She took a sip and scrunched up her nose at the strong flavor. Even like that she manages to look adorable. I swear this girl is turning into my obsession. People started showing up within the next hour and the living room was full of sweaty bodies bumping and grinding on the dance floor. I asked Rose if she wanted to dance with me and she shyly said yes. I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her as close as our bodies would allow.
"Are you ok baby?" I asked her.
"Yes I am, I feel like I belong in your arms and these tingles are absolutely addicting." I stared into her eyes and couldn't resist leaning down to place a chaste kiss on her lips causing her to blush furiously.
"What was that for?" She asked
"I just had to, was that ok?" I countered.
"Yes it was more than ok, it felt like heaven."
We continued to dance some more before Brent took over and pulled her flush against his body.

Brent's POV

"Hey love how are you enjoying the party?" I asked.
"Oh Brent it's just what I needed to loosen up and have fun."
"If you need to loosen up I'll be happy to help you out anytime that you need it babe, just let me know when." I told her.
We continued to sway to the music until my face ended up in the crook of her neck and I couldn't resist licking and sucking on it, trying to leave a hickey so other's know I was here first. Her skin is just so tasty I can't help myself. I wondered if every inch of her tasted like this.
"Can I cut in?" Colten asked. Before I could deny him Rose answered sure. I took off towards the kitchen to check out what kind of drinks are there.

Colten's POV

"Hey Rose how are you feeling with all this new info? I'm sure it's rough for you."
"It's not too bad so far but I could use another drink to help me out." I grabbed her hand and let her towards the kitchen to grab another drink. I could feel Brent and Joel glower at me but I didn't care. I made another whiskey and coke for Rose when she asked to go somewhere more private.
"I know we don't know each other well but I can't help this connection that we feel. Colton are you attracted to me? I was wondering why you haven't made any moves yet." Rose inquired.
To be fair I'm not sure why I haven't made a move yet, maybe trying to be a gentleman? Nah that's not likely. To prove a point I leaned down and kissed her on her soft lips and licked the seam to get her to open up. Her moan gave me the opportunity to sweep my tongue in and taste her sweetness. I grabbed and squeezed her tits until I had her panting for more.
"Please Colton I need more."
I dragged her upstairs to my room and locked the door. When I tore off my shirt I watched her react viscerally to my nakedness. "Here we are babe, what do you want me to do to you? Do you want your tits sucked, or perhaps you want me to lick up on your clit? Or maybe you want to feel my dick so deep in you that you can feel it in your stomach?"
"I'm still a virgin Colton, I'm not sure I'm ready to lose it just yet."
"Don't worry baby I can still make you feel good." I released my aching dick and rubbed the tip through her wetness and up towards her clit, up and down until she panted my name over and over like a prayer.
"Oh my god that feels amazing please don't stop!" She moaned.
I growled and leaned down to suck on her tits, making sure to squeeze and tweak the opposite nipple until she is wiggling under me for more. I rubbed my dick up and down her slit faster and faster until I had her cumming and drenching me with her wetness. "Oh my god, oh my god." She screamed.
"Yes baby cum all over my dick, it's all yours." I continued my assault on her breasts and made her cum 2 more times until she was a panting mess. Soon after I followed through with my own release and fell down spent with my cum all over her stomachs and tits. "Damn that was awesome." Rose murmured her agreement and seemed to pass out from her orgasm. I gently covered her with my comforter and laid down next to her. I threw my arm over her middle and cuddled up close feeling her thick ass against my rod. This is going to be a long night. I cuddled up closer to my love and inhaled the smell of her shampoo and drifted off to sleep.