feels like hell

Tw/ same as last chap 

Carinas pov 

I set my keys on the counter after a trip to the store, "Maya?" I yell into the quiet house. "I'm upstairs" she replies. I put the groceries away, before heading upstairs. I follow the sounds of soft Italian music to the bathroom, and see Maya next to the tub with a robe on. 

The floor has scattered rose petals, the bath drawn with essential oils and flower petals, two glasses of white on the counter. I walk over to her, placing a kiss on her lips. She slowly undresses me, and takes her own robe off before getting in the bath. 

I can feel my muscles relax, my body weight fully resting on her. She slowly massages my shoulders. "Thank you Bambina" I say, my eyes closed in pleasure. "All you needed was love and comfort, and I'm sorry I wasn't here for you. I know this won't make up for it, but think of it as a promise for the future. I promise I'll always be there for you, no matter what." She says. 

She refills our glasses, before getting back in the tub behind me. "Do you want to try again?" I blurt out without thinking. "Um, I didn't really think about it yet." She replies. "May, I love you and our kids, and I think I'm okay with our family staying as it is. I want another, but I can't go through another loss." I add. 

She nods, gently caressing my arms. "I feel the same".

We dry off, get redressed head downstairs. I pick up Luna, kissing her little cheeks. "Y/n, we're gonna watch a movie" I yell up. Ugh. I have to change Luna's diaper. I walk upstairs, shutting the bedroom door behind me. 

Mayas pov 

I hear a knock on the door, followed by a males voice asking for Carina. I open the door, and I'm met with an attractive, tall, Italian man. "Ciao, does Carina live here?" He asks. "Who are you?" I ask, furrowing my brows. "Ahh she didn't tell you about me, did she? I'm y/n's father." He says. 

My heart is beating out of my chest. "Antonio" he says, reaching his hand out. "What are you doing here?" I ask, snapping at him. "I just wanted to talk to Carina, meet my daughter, maybe rekindle some relationships".

"Listen, can I at least come in? It's cold out here." He says, stepping towards me. "I don't even know if you are who you say you are. You aren't getting anywhere near my girls." I say, blocking him with my body. 

He digs in his wallet, pulling out an old photo and handing it to me. It's Carina, she's probably 18? She's at the beach with a man, who I assume is Antonio. He motions for me to flip it over, the handwriting is messy and weathered but it's carinas, and says something about love.

"Maya, where did you put Luna's..." Carina says before stopping dead in her tracks. "Carina, I've been asking for you." He says with a smile. Carina seems frozen, not loving a muscle. "Let's talk, about us and y/n and everything else." He says to Carina, attempting to take another step towards her. 

I feel carinas free hand grab onto my shoulder, with a strength that could break bones. "Antonio, leave." She says. "Carina that's my daughter too." He yells. He's finally snapping, showing his real side. I take my phone out, keeping my eyes on him and text y/n 'stay upstairs, stay quiet', I also turn my camera on, sliding my phone into my pants with the camera sticking out. 

"How did you find me?" Carina asks, her whole body shaking behind me. "Oh bella, it's not that hard to find a woman like you." He replies. "Please, leave. I'll call the police." I say to him. "I'm not doing anything wrong." He replies laughing. "Antonio you know what you used to do to me. You're a drunk, and an abuser. Leave me alone." Carina screams at him. 

"Still got that temper, don't you? I'm not leaving until I see her, besides, you have no evidence of any of that. It will never stand in court." "Court?" I say, furrowing my brows, an anxious sweat dripping down my face. "Yeah." He says, handing an envelope over my shoulder to carina. 

"I want custody of her. I didn't want it to come to this, but I'll see you in court." He says sighing. He starts to walk away, i shut the door behind him, locking it. I turn around, Carina is frozen in place. 

"Can I hug you?" I ask, to which she nods. She starts to break down, her head resting on the top of mine. "Maya I'm so scared." She says, her grip tightening. "I know bambina" I say back to her. "I'm so scared. Maya. I.. Maya." She says, still holding onto me tight. 

Her sobs must have alerted y/n, she comes running down the stairs. "Lu is asleep, what happened? Mama are you okay?" She asks, hugging her mom. "Y/n, it's your dad. He found us, he's taking us to court for custody." I say. 

"He can't do that. Can he do that? Am I gonna have to go with him?" She asks, her eyes full of fear. I add her to the hug, "no, you're not going anywhere." I say, rubbing her back.