jealousy, jealousy

TW// dirty smut, absolutely filthy. 

A few days later 

Carinas pov 

"Ciao Bambina, I love you." I say, hanging up the phone with y/n. "Did you ask her about her eating?" Maya says, walking in. "Briefly, she says she's doing better, her roommate agreed." I shrug. Maya sits on the bed next to me, rubbing my back. 

"You did a great job with her, she's gonna be okay Car." She says. I close my eyes gently and nod. I'm too exhausted to cry, too dehydrated to even consider it. These past few weeks working in the ICU have drained me of everything, I feel like I'm not even a person. 

"You won't believe who Richard hired back." I say as I plate breakfast. Maya just stares at me and raises her eyebrows. "Arizona". I say, pouring us coffee. "Your ex?" She replies, I nod. "She told me we should 'catch up' or something like that". I say. 

I can see Maya expression change behind her eyes, the anger and jealousy boiling inside her. "Are you going to? Catch up?" She asks, sipping coffee and staring into my soul. I take a bite, shrugging, "maybe, I mean my brother used to live with her so I feel like I owe her that much". 

She takes a deep breath, she's all fired up. I love getting her like this, making her show me how much she really loves me. "Are you gonna 'catch up' today at work?" She asks, her voice getting louder. I have to make an effort to hide the smirk on my face. "Not sure, we're probably swamped with worried mothers again today." 

I put my plate in the dishwasher and walk upstairs to get changed for work, hoping she's watching the slight sway in my hips. I hear her slam her plate down and follow me. 

I see her come behind me in the bathroom, her arms wrapping around my stomach, her lips kissing up my back. I ignore her, even though it feels so good, just to get her even more fired up. I walk into the bedroom and turn to face her while getting dressed. I see a switch flip in her brain, as she comes up to me and pushes me on the bed, straddling me and kissing me.

I kiss back for just a second before pulling away, "Bambina I don't have time, I gotta go to work..." I say before she cuts me off, "make time" is all she says as she kisses down my body.

Mayas pov 

I kiss her neck before moving down to her collarbones. God she's so hot. She holds my hair back in her hand as I move down her covered chest. I pull her shirt up, and her bra to the side. My lips meet her nipple, and she lets out a soft moan. My hand travels up to her throat, gently squeezing, which she loves. Her other hand claws down my back.

I alternate between licking and sucking her nipple, before moving to the other and giving it the same attention. She gently pushes my head down, but I push back. "Patience" I say, snapping at her. A soft moan escapes her lips at the sound of my voice. 

I kiss down her ab covered stomach, "you're so beautiful" I say between kisses, my hand still on her throat. I unbutton her jeans with my free hand and pull them off of her, peeling off her wet grey thong. 

I push her legs apart and attack her inner thighs with my mouth. "Maya please" she moans. "Wait" I say again, this time angrier. She bites her lip and jerks her hips towards my face. "Needy, aren't you?" I say, my face inches from her pussy. "Yes, please Maya." She replies. 

"Maybe we should stop here, youre gonna be late for your coffee with Arizona..." I say pulling my head back. "No. I need you, Maya." She says in between heavy breaths. "Maybe she can take care of you.." I say pulling back more. "Maya. Only you. Please, I need you." She replies, whining. 

I move my attention back to her thighs, leaving dark hickeys on the insides of both. "Maya" she moans, holding onto the last syllable. "What do you want?" I say, squeezing her throat. "Jesus, maya. I want you to make me cum." She says, with both hands griping my hair. I lick my lips, wanting to tease her more but knowing neither of us have time for that. "Good girl" I reply. 

I move my head down to her dripping pussy, my tongue making a single swipe up her drenched folds. She moans loudly, I let go of her throat to let her breathe for a second, before tightening my grip and licking up her folds again. I slowly flick my tongue over her clit, while slowly moving a finger up her slit. I push one finger in, and she moans again. I move my finger slowly, matching the pace of my tongue on her clit. 

"More" she says quietly, I'd normally protest but time is running out. I add another finger and slightly speed up. She moans each time my fingers touch her g spot. "More" she says again. I add a third finger and speed up my movements. 

I suck her clit, and gently scrape my teeth against it. An animalistic moan leaves her throat. "Oh god, Maya, yes. Don't stop." She says between heavy breaths. I speed up my movements, hearing her get more and more wet. I know she's close, her eyes are closed and she's muttering in Italian, gripping my hair harder. 

I feel her walls tighten around my fingers. "I'm gonna cum maya" she says. If we had time I'd slow down and draw out her orgasm but again, we don't. I suck her clit again, harder. Her hips are jerking against my face. "Can I cum Maya?" She asks, her eyes open but rolling back in her head. "Yes baby, come for me" I say. 

One last stroke against her g spot and she cums with loud moans. I don't stop my motions, building her second orgasm. "Maya" she moans loudly. I flick my tongue quickly against her clit, my fingers slamming into her. "I'm gonna cum again" she says, barely speaking. "Cum for me Carina" I reply, my muscles burning but I don't stop. Her moans build again before another animalistic scream rips from her throat. 

Her walls tighten around my fingers as she cums, drenching my face, hand, and the bed. I help her through her orgasm. I stop my tongue motions, and slowly pull my fingers out. She whimpers slightly at the loss, her breathing heavy. I kiss up her body, sucking on her collarbones, and then kiss her. 

I pull away, laying next to her. Her breathing steadies, her eyes finally opening. I grab a wet washcloth from the bathroom and gently clean her up, her clit hypersensitive. 

She kisses me once more before smirking. "What?" I say, "my plan worked". "What plan?" I reply. "To make you jealous". I roll my eyes at her and laugh. "You're so hot when you're jealous" she says, sitting up. "But now I gotta go to work, which I'm already late for, and I don't know if I can't stand yet". I grab her hands and help her up, before handing her the jeans I threw. 

She grabs a new pair of underwear and gets dressed. I put on my uniform, and she looks at me, biting her lip. "Carina, we don't have time." I reply, waking into the bathroom. "I know. But when you get home, captain.." she says pulling me closer by my collar, "you're getting the favor returned." She says, kissing me gently. 

Luna begins to cry, waking up from her morning nap. I head into her room, a smile plastered on my face from by beautiful wife's words. "Hi Luna girl!" I say smiling, picking her up. I grab her daycare bag and head downstairs. "Ready?" I say as she grabs her keys and her coffee. "Yes, Captain." She replies. We lock the door and head to her car to go to work.