I need somebody

Tw: sh 

Y/N's pov 

Maya must've heard the muffled sounds of crying, because she knocked on the door. "You guys alright in there?" She asked. "Not now, Maya. Can you give us a little bit?" My mom says. She bites her lip, and looks at me, wiping the tears off her cheek. 

"I love you so much, Bambina. What can I do to help?" She says. I break down in her arms, she hugs me tightly. "You are the light of my life. I'd do anything for you, just let me help." She whispers. I pull away and try to talk, but nothing comes out. "How about we get you a therapist? I know a lot of good ones at the hospital!" She says. I nod my head and she grabs my hand, we walk out of the bathroom.

We must've been laying together in my bed for hours, talking. "I just feel like I'm not enough for you..." I say. "Oh y/n.. you're my everything. You are so smart, and athletic, and nice and funny. You're the best daughter I could ask for."

Carinas pov

After a long talk with Y/N, I took away all her sharps for her own safety. I walk out of her room, and see Maya sitting on the couch. "What happened?" She asks. I shake my head no, I can't talk about it right now. I pull my phone out and call the only person I know will help right now. 

"Shepherd." She answers. "Amelia, I don't know what to do." I say, crying. I tell her about Y/N and how I don't know how to help. Amelia had an issue with self harming back in high school, so I figure she knows how to help. She offers to come over and talk with us, to see what we can do. 

I hang up and maya is staring at me. "What?" I say. She rolls her eyes, "you won't even tell me what's going on, but you'll tell your old sex buddy from work?" She says in an aggressive tone. "Maya." I respond, somewhat mad. "I get it, I don't understand. I wouldn't understand." She says sarcastically.

I sit down next to her on the couch. "My daughter is cutting herself. MY daughter. She doesn't think she's enough for me. So yes, I called Amelia who had an issue with self harming in high school because I don't know what to do." I say quietly, so y/n doesn't hear. Maya grabs my hand and I lay my head on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry Car. I overreacted, I was being selfish." She whispers. She kisses me gently and I say "it's okay my love. I understand. I should've told you first before Amelia. And just so you know, there's no feelings between her and I. There wasn't a few years ago, and there isn't any now. She's just a good friend." I say. 

A silent moment passes and I giggle a little "you know, you're very hot when you're jealous." I say, smirking at her. She rolls her eyes, and Amelia knocks on the door. "Hey Shep." I say, and she smiles at maya. I bring her upstairs, to talk to Y/N.