-12-

Hoseok's pov:

As soon as she steps out of the bathroom, I carry her by swinging her body on my arms like a sack and walk towards my room. She laughs on the way, her voice music to my ears, I don't know how we'll manage to stay happy and smile, without her, yeah we have our family, my best friends who are like my brothers and our sisters, but it's different. Closing the door behind us as I walk us into it, I throw her on my bed, he body bouncing a couple times on the bed. "Did you bring the toys?" Namjoon asks, "No, I forgot, sorry" he sighs to my reply and we both head to her room to bring some toys for us to play with the sexy woman lying on my bed in my room before warning Yoongi to keep his junk with himself in his pants for a while until we return.

I grabbed a butt plug; Namjoon grabbed a pink dildo and a small bullet vibrator, I grabbed restrains and then nodded at each other and headed towards my room. Opening and entering the room, I saw her straddling Yoongi and rubbing herself on him as they were kissing furiously, moaning and grunting. They pull out after getting disturbed by the click sound made by Namjoon closing the door.

"She's a good kisser, I must say" Yoongi says and kisses her again, making her a moaning mess by cupping her breasts and tugging her hair. And she rides him like a hungry little girl she is, impatient for our cocks to fill her. But not easily baby.

"Very impatient are we, sunshine? Don't worry love, you'll get what you want anyway" my words make her shiver and m lips curve into a smirk. "But not easily sunshine, you have to submit yourself to us"

"Nah, not gonna give access of my body to assholes like you" and then a hard hand, of Yoongi, hits her ass making her yep, "Doesn't seem like that Angel" he smirks as soon as the words come out of his mouth, he pulls back and stood up before she sits straight on the bed, but her arousal was in the air, we could clearly smell it, he wanted us, but not so easily, we know she likes that too, being not easy on her.

"Strip" Namjoon's words slip out in a husky tone, and we all know that those types of voices do magic to girls, "Now" his words intimating enough for her to reach out the hem of her shirt and slip it over her head and do the same with her pants. And then, in teasingly enough way, she removed those laced clothes which hid nothing of her body from us.

"What's your safe word?" Yoongi's question comes out to her, and she stares at me blankly, "That bastard didn't even tell me what's my safe word" I sigh at her words and raise my hands in defeat when both the guys glared at me.

"So decide one, because you'll need to say it to stop us if it's too much when we fuck you mercilessly" Namjoon growls, "Merciless, huh?" her eyes showed glint of satisfaction when she heard those words come out from his mouth. "So in that case, my safe word would be mercy"

And that's when I smashed my lip on her, trying to ignore the huge tent forming in my pants for now, "Lie on the bed, arms wide" I order between the kiss, she does as told I hold my hand out and Namjoon hands me the black restrains and helped me tie it to her hands after I pulled out from the kiss. I moved slowly towards her legs, not forgetting to tease her by my lips all over her body, I know she loves teasing, yesterday said it all. She moaned when I breathed right in front of her dripping-wet heat making me chuckle and move away after giving it a lick. Her back arced when Namjoon held grip of her full breasts –she doesn't have fake tits, nor the larger, but enough for our hands to grope on – shoving them more in his hands. After successfully spreading her legs as wide as the bed, and tying her ankles to the end of the bed, I took the butt plug in my hands.

"Ever tried a butt plug shoved in your ass, sunshine?" she shook her head, "Words, Angel. Answer in words with the pretty mouth you use to snap at us and suck our dicks." Yoongi's words and her smack on her other tit made her cry, not in pain, but pleasure, she cursed when I inserted the plug in her after using her cream as lube on her asshole. "Fuck, I haven't used any butt plugs"