-11-

Hazel's pov:

After having my breakfast, Ae-ri took me to Yoongi to request him to give me something which I don't even know what, she whispered something in his ear for which he, as grumpy as he is, said no right on her face but she just chanted please for like hundred times and then he decided to let her do whatever she wanted to.

She stood still in front of a room, "Your bestie Prescilla is here, I thought you might want to talk to her" she whispered to me before carefully turning the knob of the door, "Oh shit, you might not want to see this" she said and was about to close the door when I held it and peeked inside, and then closed the door myself. Jeon Jung kook, Kim Seokjin and her, are having a fucking threesome? Seems nice to tease her with later. "You're right, I definitely don't want to see what's going on in there" whispered her, she smiled and then took me to give me a tour of nearby places.

I, somehow, am going to end up in Yoongi's room in the evening, he's taking me there to bang the shit out of me, only him this time, the two are out for some errands and he wants to get the full advantage of that. "Vaginal or anal?" he asks me, his head between my thighs after making me release three orgasms in a row, the way his tongue and fingers explored everything of me makes me want to scream, and the thought that the room isn't locked and someone might stumble upon us is making me more aroused. "Vaginal, my ass cannot take anymore dicks inside it until at least a couple days" I say, he smirks as he positions himself near my entrance, "You ready? I'm not using any lube and not giving you any time to adjust, gonna thrust your brains out right here and now" he promises for which I nod multiple times, "Words, Angel, words" he says "Yes, Yoongi, ah fuck" I scream as he pushes into me, and starts thrusting without giving me time as he had said, my moans flowing across the room combined with his, and the bed slamming the wall makes the ecstasy of pleasure and wanting more. The sound of our skin slapping echoing in the well furnished room and his breath hot over my neck, fanning it, everything seems so hot and dirty at the same time, makes me want him more and more than normal, it's dangerous that I want and crave these men so bad, I should do this.

His right hand circles around my throat as his left hands hold my waist, I swear I'm gonna have red marks there, his mouth teasing my pebbled nipples and then kissing and sucking and biting the valley of my breasts and my collarbone as if I'm his fucking canvas and he's some artist doing art on my skin. He kisses me hard as another orgasm rolls down into me, I scream as it flows down his shaft acting as a natural lube. Oh god, I love the way this man fucks me. He doesn't stop fucking me even if I have had four orgasms, he just want to fuck me ruthlessly and like an animal. I rub my clit as his thrusts grow harder and harder by each, and then turn into sloppy ones. With one last thrust, he grunts and come inside me as I on him. "I loved it, Angel" he whispers and kisses me softly. He gets up from the bed and moved towards the bathroom to clean up and bring tissues and towels for me to clean me up. As he was in the bathroom, I sprint towards his laptop kept on his desk opposite to the bed, and check the contents pen drive in the gadget and then when I know that's what I was searching for; I pocket it in the jeans I was wearing before having sex with Yoongi. I jump on the bed and wrap myself in the covers as I hear the footsteps coming towards the bathroom door and the room door all at once. I see it were Namjoon and Hoseok, dressed in blazers, who entered the room and Yoongi was already out in clean underwear and some tissues and towels in his hands. "Not fair, sunshine, we leave you with him for a while and you forget us?" Hoseok asks and laughs as I answer "Ask him to keep his junk in his pants", and Namjoon's lips break into a grin and Yoongi chuckles.

"Well, I need a cuddle at least" Namjoon pouts, this grown as man pouting in front of me, I think I'm gonna die because of his cuteness, he comes near me and lies down beside me he was about to wrap his large arms around my waist when I stopped him, saying that I was sticky and needed to clean up, "Oh Sweetheart, if I ever cared about that all things, I wouldn't have slept with you after-sex yesterday night, now shut up and let me get what I missed all this while" he murmurs against my neck, "You're such a baby" I say and he chuckles while the two older men laugh at him, "at least remove your shoes, you're on my bed. Baby" Yoongi says and mimics the word baby, trying to sound as me, "My sweetheart doesn't have her sound as ugly as yours, and if you have such a problem, old man, remove them yourself, and yeah, don't forget to remove my socks too" he mutters, I laugh as I play with his hair, and Hoseok does the same after striping and leaving himself in noting but his under wear and plopping himself behind me. Yoongi curses under his breath "get your asses away from her, she needs to clean up or she won't let us touch next time if we keep leaving her with cum all over her" he says and I laugh, laying on my back, "You heard the guy, now move" I order the men and they do so too. Hoseok helps me getting cleaned up and Namjoon undresses himself. "You know, it is already ten now" Namjoon says while removing his wristwatch and keeping it on Yoongi's nightstand. "That's why, I was thinking why in the hell I'm so damn hungry, but it's already past the time we used to have dinner, let's go and have food" I say and three of them groan, knowing that they have to get dressed now, I move towards my clothes which stay abandoned in the corner of the room and put them on back, thankfully, Yoongi was patient enough for not to rip any of the clothing from my body this time.

"Get dressed, boys, let's have our dessert after dinner, and in my room this time" Hoseok says by smirking at me, and heat already rushes down to my core. I squirm in my place and that didn't go unnoticed by the guys, they just grinned and laughed at it. Hoseok placed a hand on my back and guided me towards the dining hall, while I was thinking how to sneak into my room and hide the USB drive kept in my pocket. "What's in the dinner?" I asked, "Since you are from India, I thought to get the cook to make Indian dishes" Jinah said, well, I know nothing about India, but thank god I know that they made spicy food, and I love spicy food "It's usually spicy, you guys eat spicy food?" I asked, "Oh yes, we do, Angel" Yoongi muttered the last word, audible only to us –Me, Hoseok and Namjoon. I smiled and sat on the chair and Hoseok, as a gentleman, helped me with it.

I finishedearlier than others to keep the drive with my clothes, as I am sure that they'llsend me back within a day or two. Opening my wardrobe, I thought to keep itwith my under wears, but no, i cannot take chance by keeping it there when mythree predators are acting as they are going through heat, they can see thedrive if I keep it there. I thought of keeping it with my toiletries, theywould never check them. I was about to go into the bathroom when someone bargedin my room,it was Hoseok, "What are you doing here?" i asked him, as if i wasn'tabout to hide that i have their secrets in my palm, "Im here to take you to myroom, princess" he said, and started moving towards, looking so intimating andmaking me afraid of what if he sees the small drive in my hands. "Wait, i gottapee, it's urgent" i said, he laughed "Take your time, sunshine, and yeah" hewent to my wardrobe, rummaged through some lingeries, and handed me a pair, "wearthese inside the clothes, im in a mood to devour you as a wolf tonight" he says,letting me get a spark of electricity all over my body from my head to toe justby imagining him on me.