-4-

Hazel's pov:

''Eat food, my ass'' as soon as i said those words, my stomach started rumbling, what a thing to have, great! Now even my stomach wants me to go to those assholes and have dinner with them. I glanced at the clock, it showed 8:17 pm, i have still about 43 minutes left to have the food, but i'm more than hungry, i need food. 

The door opened and two woman around my age, or maybe even younger than me, entered the room with a big tray of......food? yeah it's food, but didn't that guy just paste a sticky none on the door for me to come out and have dinner? Anyways, one of them was holding the tray of food while the other opened an closed the door for her. "Hey! I'm Park Ae-ri, younger sister of Park Jimin and she is Min Jinah, Younger sister of Min Yoongi" the one who opened and closed the door said, "And i suppose, you're Hazel Lynn" the other said, keeping the tray of food on the nightstand, i gritted my teeth by hearing that name which was mine, i had always hated it, so i always go by Hazu, "Yeah, it's me" i replied, she seemed to be a person who tends to talk with other people, unlike her arrogant, pessimistic brother, why do I care anyway? I'm here for a mission, "You know you can trust us unlike our brothers, and we won't harm you" she said softly which made me smile, how can they be sisters of such people?

Prescilla's pov:

"What do you mean she can't come?" Mk said from the other side of the screen of the laptop, frustrated, she looked annoyed, "She's busy" i replied, "Busy my ass, she always used to ditch her every work when we were having any calls together while we were far from each other, don't make up any silly stories which aren't true and let me talk to her" she said me, more like, warned me and that's when Sienna entered the room where Mk was sitting "Hey Presc", she said and waved at me for which i imitated the same actions in return with saying a small 'hey' back to her, she frowned a bit when after her eyes roamed all over the screen, maybe searching for her "Where's hazu?" she asked, okay, this is the second time i have to repeat it all again, and im totally cool to do it as much as I'm annoyed.

Such an irony.

"She can't come because Prescilla says she's busy"Mk said, more like mocked me for saying it, i sighed, "Wait, let me call her" Sienna said and she did, but a ring could be here from my nightstand and i got up and picked it and again sat in front of my laptop and showed them her phone which was with me, disappointment was visible on their faces, but it's for their own good, they'll be safer if they don't really know what's going on, at least for time being. "Isn't she home? I thought to drop on you guys today" Seinna said. Guilt dropped down in my guts and the truth almost slipped off my mouth, as soon as  realised that they love her as much as i do to her and she does to us, but, to the safety of my own best friends, i must stay strong, i can also transform into a stone if i have to. "Don't know, she just said that she has to go somewhere out of town, and she forgot her mobile here, she's not here since last night" I replied calmly. Seinna's eyes watered and i swear i thought to kill myself at the view i had infront of me, she was worried, she was about to cry, the guilt crept me again, my shoulders stiffened. It was the first time to see her cry, we never cried since last three years that's a year after we met, and the time we started doing things like killing people or abducting them or do things which are illegal. "Are you crying?" Mk asked her, while she wiped the tears which just left her eyes "I'm worried about her, Pres said that she haven't been in home since last night, might she be okay?" she said.

They can't do anything to the person who can give them information.

"she will be okay, Sein, she's Hazu, a trained assassin, she was trained before than us" I said. Mk was about to say something but my phone interrupted her, it was a call from my step-father, or you might say, our boss who's making us do all these things. "Yes? Amadore?" i said after picking up the phone, i never called him dad or anything, because i hated him, and never even called his name, but this time i did, to make Mk and Seinna know that he's the one who called me right now. "Was that Hazel who got captured by them?" he asked, coldly, does he even care about us? "Yeah" I replied not providing further details of last night, the last thing i would want is them to know the truth before it is the time, right time. "Is someone with you?" he asked me, "I'm on FaceTime with Mk and Seinna" I answered him, "Call me when you're done, you should be careful from now, their spies can be anywhere, we have to take over them at any cost" he said and hung up. The girls sighed after i kept the phone aside.

Hazel's pov:

I took a complete hour to adjust to the surroundings, i mean, my room, it's quite luxurious though, never saw this coming. Never thought that I will have to live with some strangers in one home, correction, mansion, and they're men whom I've never known and never saw personally before now.

Hell. 

It felt like hell being away from the girls and staying with the heartless mafias.

I wish the mission ends soon and i can go away from here.