-5-

Jung Hoseok's pov:

"Why are they coming, again?" Jungkook asked for the third time since this morning, we were having my cousins over, and my cousins' parents were related to mafias until they died few years ago. "They said they want to come here to interrogate that lady we brought yesterday" Jin replied dryly, "For God's sake, weren't we enough to ask her questions that they want to involve in it too?" Taehyung answered, totally pissed because everyone here hates them, and what they do. 

The bell rand indicating that they were already here, one of our guards, Max, opened the door and there entered the cat-women who are disliked by they the mafias, because they're quite nosy, and annoying as hell. "Hello brothers!" the only mature one among them and the one whom we don't dislike, greeted us while bowing. "Hey Ha-Eun" Jimin greeted her with one of his eye smiles he usually throws while smiling. They exchanged hugs while the other three ladies just said a 'good morning'. After greeting each other and exchanging hugs, they started to ask us details about the Hazel named lady we kidnapped yesterday. "I approached them when she was sitting with a friend of hers who is also her neighbor, they came there because there was this opening of the club, and her father is some business man, and she tagged her along" Jungkook said when they asked "She was talking with a guy when i went to her " Taehyung added.

"Where is she now?" Seo yun, the youngest one among them, asked "We haven't waken her up" Ae-ri answered, I-jun stood up and went to the kitchen and bought some water in a small bucket "Take us to her room" she said and a glimpse of a sly smirk could be visible before Ae-ri and Jinah showed her the way to the room of the russian assasin.

I-jun splashed the water on her face and she groaned in her sleep and woke up with terror all over her face "What the fuck are you doing? It's still early in the morning" she growled, she'd been this since last night we brought her here, stubborn, rude and grumpy. "You just need to answer to some damn questions and we might let you free, you know"  Seo yun shrugged, "Go on, ask some shit and let me go, my family will be waiting for me" she spat, "Stop lying, you left your family back in India, now who the fuck would be waiting for you in Korea?" I snapped back at her. "You don't know anything about me yet you decided to kidnap me? Never thought that mafias could ever be so careless and with no information on their next target" she said, which made me wonder if what i said was true or not, but Jin said us the information which was available was true, and if Jin says it, there are a ninety percent chances of it being a truth.

"So you live with your family?" I-jun asked, all our heads shot to the direction of the door, as we heard it open, Ae-ri and Jinah walked out saying that they are hungry, fair enough to escape the bullshit. 

"Woah, seven, eight, nine and ah! ten people are here to ask me about the information you want to hear from me, so boring, im just a twenty five year old doctor who has finished her degree a year ago, i don't fucking know whatever information you're expecting me to say" she growled.

"Answer my question, bitch, is your family in Korea?" I-jun asked again, "They were here, they might have boarded the plane few hours ago" she answered while glancing at the clock, it was 7 a.m. "How are you related to the Russian mafias? And since when are you an assassin or a spy or whatever sit you are?" Seo yun asked, "I'm not aware of anything you're asking me, let alone be the spy, assassin, or anything. You think a Cardiologist who graduated a year ago would be in some mafia things? You know it better, at such young age; it'll be only some children carrying the legacy of being in mafia forces. Now if the questioning session is over, can I go to my home now? I miss my home so fucking much" She said annoyed, nice play, woman.

Just as she stood up to leave, Yoongi grabbed her arm and yanked her back to the bed.

"The fuck dude?" she said, more like shouted on him, "Sit, we aren't done yet" he replied, "You guys can go now, we can handle her alone" I said to the four women of my family, Myeong made an annoyed face 'My turn never came' he said by actions, she's dumb, not like mentally dumb person, but she can't speak, 'just go Myeong' I said her by my hands, and Se yeon dragged them all outside of the room.

"The lady, who was with you, last night, is one with you right?" Jung kook asked her.

Hazel's pov:

"She's my neighbor, and also my friend, and what do you mean by one with me?" I asked.

Oh Pres, what did you tell him after letting yourself drown in the alcohol?

"I don't think she's your neighbour, and besides, she is beautiful, i would like to play with her someday" Jung Kook said while taking out a knife from his thigh holster and moving his fingers along the sharp edge of it.

Do they sleep with the holsters on?

I gritted my teeth and suppressed my anger, my jaw started to hurt by it, but I have to pretend that i don't care about her. "I don't know, why don't you ask her yourself?" I smirked, "in spite of being friends, i dont like her, she's a pain in ass you know, and i dont really care about her" said from the dark and black corner of my heart where my friends never reached, they were too good to hate and dislike, i lied to these men. "Awh, I don't think that you don't like her, you both exhanged pecks on cheeks before you left" was said by the shortest among them all, his name was Jimin, well, that's what I've been told, and holy crap! Why did i even peck her cheek at the first place? "You're not bisexual or lesbian, are you?" Hoseok asked, Great! Now they can easily trap me and make me spil that she's my best friend, "No, I'm not, yeah, she's my closest friend, but even she is unaware of stuffs you're asking me. Don't you have anything to ask me Taehyung?" I asked my old friend, "No, i think i know that you're not lying" he replied.

Only if i could make it prove right.

He is the best friend a girl can ever have, I said best friend a girl can ever have, and if he's best for girls then you may assume he's more than best for males.

"Listen, whatever your name is, don't ever try to oversmart us and never even think of running away from here, we'll have you here until you spill the facts, no matter whatever we have to do, torture you or something else" Namjoon, the tallest among them, spoke with gritted teeth "No torture can make me answer the question whose answers even i am not consious of" I snarled at him, "Well then only one option is left, Jungkook, is the gel tracker still in her body?" Jin, the most handsome among all of them, with glasses, asked to the guy with tattooed arm, whom I've already met last night. Did they have gel tracker in her?  "Yes, there are a lot hours for the tracker to dissolve in her body, I've traced her locations last night after we came back, she is five miles away from her" he replied, get tracker it is. Wait! Oh god no! That's where our temporary location is! Fuck! They better not go behind her until the tracker finished twenty four hours in her body, so after that, the tracker doesn't work.