-7-

Prescilla's pov:

I had nothing to do other than eat, sleep, read, and watch Netflix and chill at home. I can't meet Sienna or Mk, the boss has said me not to.

I turned my TV on and started watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S; I was in the midway of the fifth episode when I got interrupted by a phone call. I hate phone calls when I'm watching something. But I picked it up, it was, once again, my boss, I answered it "Hello?........yeah.... tonight at diamond club?..... Hazu- I mean Hazel too? ......... Okay, got it..... Anytime after 11? ..... Okay.... On it sir" I let out a sigh after he hung up.

I continued watching the show until I reached the last episode of season one, I soon ended the first season, of course, I had to watch while skipping, I'm no robot or I'm not seeing the show in 3x speed. It was already 12 now and more than twenty four hours since they took Hazu with her and more than twenty four hours since I returned home alone.

I stood up and went to my room, took a shower, dried my hair, wore a skin tight leather jacket, leather pants and gloves, tied my hair into a pony tail and checked the time, it showed 2:30, I took it as a sign to leave the apartment drove off to the place where I was summoned by other gunmen, ready to leave. I went to a particular room, the one which had all my weapons filled in. I wore the holster and added some knives and guns to it, I didn't forget to put on a mask, and headed towards where we're assigned to target on.

Hazel's pov:

I was really getting bored in that stupid event of opening of a VIP bar, which type of mafia goes to such an event? And also the name is literally so stupid, like who even names a bar and club as 'The diamond club' that's literally childish for them to claim that they have a very good club when not even a day has been completed since the opening of it.

"I don't drink" I said Taehyung as he asked me for a drink, I don't like things like things for which people get addicted to, like alcohol, smoking and love. "Okay" he mumbled before turning his body to the opposite direction from me when we all heard some bullet firing sounds. "Holy fuck! We're being ambushed!" said a guy who was -maybe- in his thirties.

Taehyung covered me when a bullet was shot into my direction and I freaked out "Taehyung!" I said, panicking, "don't worry, I'm okay, we wear bulletproof vests when we go out of our homes" he replied in a calm voice. He handed me a pistol, "look, I don't know if you know how to use a gun or no, but this would be for your safety, if you are in danger, just knock some bullets into the brain of the asshole, okay?" he said and took out another pistol from his back and started shooting the attackers, I stared down in my hands, where the pistol lied, I was thinking a lot to either shoot or to pretend that I can't. I settled to the latter and pretended I knew nothing about defence.

Among those heartless shooters, there was a female who was leading them, I locked eyes with her for a split second and she looked away, she lifted her gun and pointed at me, she pulled the trigger, and I was staring at her eyes, I've seen those eyes somewhere, those eyes...... wait Prescilla? The thought struck me at the same speed the bullet touched me and someone pulled me, wait someone pulled me? The person I dislike pulled me towards them until my chest collided with theirs. It was none other than Min fucking Yoongi. "Are you insane? You would've been dead by now if it wasn't for me to save you, where did you lose that smart brain of yours which you use to retort on us?" he growled at me, "Do you care? You brought me to give you information of something I don't even fucking know of, and later kill me. It's good to die this way than getting murdered by you" he stayed silent, because I got a point.

Hazu: 1, Yoongi: 0

He suddenly bent me down the table, my breasts pressing harder to him, and my back pressing to the table which was one step away from us, before I could process every action of him on me, I heard firing sound and one among the couple who were behind us when we were standing, got shot into their neck. We stayed still for a while, as if the world around us has stopped to an end, we stared into each other's eyes, our dark eyes staring deep into our souls tearing us into shreds. I could feel something in my stomach as well as, you know. Chills ran down all over my body with every breath of his hitting my face. I've never felt this way before. I used to read the protagonists get these feelings, never thought that those feelings which the writers write in their books would be so real. But it is real. His eyes, after taking a close-up of every inch of my face, met my eyes back, more hungrily. My eyes went up to his hair falling from his head like a waterfall and creating a shadow over my eyes, and then back to his eyes, and down, to his lips, parted, shallow breath coming from his mouth. He leaned in until our lips were merely a millimetre away. He brushed his lips on mine, teasing me, but never kissed me, I imagined what hose lips would feel on mine.

Hazu! You're here on a mission, not to fantasize over your enemies!

He was about to stand up when I pulled him back as I heard more gunshots firing, it was more like a rain of bullets, he smirked but stood up, and pulled me towards him and then half-flipped the table, I don't know if it's a word or not, but that's what he did, the table, vertical on the ground covered both our bodies enough to be safe from the bullets. He looked at the gun in my left hand "Do you know how to shoot? Wait, your arm is bleeding, are you even aware of that?" I saw my arm, which was really bleeding, if I were my past self, then she would have passed out, my skin had a clear, around one centimetre cut, thank god I dodged the bullet in time, or I would have been in much pain than at present. "It's just a cut, and I don't know how to use a gun" I mentally smacked my own forehead for the unnecessary rude tone in my voice; I can't stay civil for a while, can I? "Then stay here until I take you away from here to the-" his words got cut when he started firing at the people with the gun which was in my hand earlier. He looked hot while shooting.

Someone stumbled on me from behind which made me fall on the table and the table went flat on the ground, I realised the person, I should say, the dead body lying on me. Was one among us, one from the Russian mafias, Joey, he was a trained gunman from England, joined us two years ago, was like a right hand to Pres. We all had men for us, as in the shooting guys for each one of us even if we were only assassins. I pushed him aside, but I wasn't able to get up, my back was hurting due to the fall.

I could feel someone aiming at me, I took the gun which was in gun holster of Joey, and without thinking twice, and I shot some gunmen down. I didn't know whose side I was shooting from, from the enemies who were protecting me, or from the side of my best friend who aimed at me. I dropped the gun down before anyone could notice me. Little do I know, some had their keen eyes on me, enough to know that I can shoot well than a many of the people here.