-1-

Hazel's pov:

I mini run to the kitchen to turn off the stove, i was supposed to stand there but the television distracted my idiotic mind. But thankfully the food didn't burn or we had to either eat the burnt or starve. "We don't want to eat the burnt food Hazu" MK says, i sigh.

"It didn't burn" she hummed but still comes ahead for the investigation if the food is burnt or not, just as some cops investigate something and then if they don't see what they had thought of they'll just nod their heads, she does the same but while giving me a death glare as if i'd get afraid of her, but nah-uh i won't.

"let's have the food, shall we?" Sienna asks, breaking the silence we were having within.

We were having our meal in silence, not because we don't want to but, according to us, talking while having food is like showing disrespect to our food, but then one of us got a call, it was Prescilla's "Hello?........yeah......got it.......yeah we'll do as told...Me and Hazu?....yep done'' she ends the call and i raise a brow at her because she said my name while in the phone call.

"It were them, they want you and me to move in together for some reasons, like having another apartment, but only for us two, as they are saying that it would be dangerous for us four to live together" i just hum at her and MK lets out a frustrated sigh, Sienna is looking blankly at the food now.

"What all do we have to do for them until we stop doing the main work they assign us to do?" she asks blankly, totally pissed by them.

"I can understand that Sien, but i guess we really have to move from here now" Prescilla says.

"Why are you so silent? don't you wanna live with us? I guess that you're happy that you got to leave us, right?" Mk says, i know every word she said isn't what she really mean to tell me, she's already angry since few days and now she's just letting her frustration take over her that is really not helping her think straight.

"I'm just wondering if we would still meet and be together after we do all these things, i would really be happy if i get to stay with you guys after all this shit ends forever" i reply, she again sighs, and it became silent in the room, more like awkward silence, we finish our food, did the dishes and sleep, without saying a word to each other.

---------------

Min Yoongi's pov:

They showed us pictures of a lady with her name, saying that our next target should be her and her team, who knows what's that special in her that they want us to get her all information before killing her.

"she'll be coming to the party tomorrow, and we should be careful, she should not know that we are there to get her, and all seven of us should be going there" they both say.

"What's so special in that person that all seven of us should go there to get only one person, and moreover its a woman, we can send only jimin for that one" i say.

One of them, Namjoon sighs, "That's what we are lagging, we don't know how powerful women are and regarding her, she can not only get jimin but also rest of us too, if we go alone, she's a trained assassin and she can smell danger from far away" the other, Jin, continues, "And our sources say that she is not alone, she have other two or three women with her, but we don't know the other, not only us, but none knows who the other people are, only she got noticed by our spies in the town"

I look at the others, they were all sitting, looking each other's faces.

 "But I guess you haven't said yet why we should get her and the so called information she has" Jungkook asks.

"Because our sources also say that she's hired by our enemy gang, the russian mafia, and now they are here, to get us, but we should get to them before they get us" Jin says calmly.

"Okay if that's what it is, then we should go to that party tomorrow" i say and everyone nods. Everyone left the room except taehyung.

"What is it taehyung? you are silent, i've been noticing you since  past minutes" i ask.

"Hyung, I know her, she was my friend back then, we were in the same university but with different courses, she was studying for something other than what i was studying, and as far as I've known her, i don't think that she might be someone to kill people" he says, i nod.

"We'll know about that sort everything out okay?" i say, to which he nods. 

Whoever you are, but I wont let you harm my family.