-9-

Prescilla's pov:

I knew there was always something between them, they always seemed to be too distant, and the hatred and disgust was always visible in her eyes towards him. She never spoke to him unless there was something to say about money and missions. She never spoke towards us about her parents; I remember the very first time we asked her about her parents, she said that they died in an accident, because of her. And she was too scared to live on her own that she used to share rooms with some girls before meeting us, she was scared for a reason I'm unaware of.

But his last name is Gallo whereas her last name is Lynn. I grabbed my phone, dialled Matt, "Are you sure it's Hazel?" he answered yes, "Is it possible for you get all her information to me? Where she was born, her parents, and everything? And search for Hazel Gallo, not Hazel Lynn" I asked, he replied with an okay, I hummed in response and hung the phone. I doubt what she said us about her family is true or not. She said that her family is from India, died in a car accident three years ago we met, why would she say that when her father is alive?

After a couple hours, when I woke up after a short nap after having my lunch, my phone lit up with a notification, I picked the phone, sleepily, and when I saw the message, all my sleep vanished into thin air. My doubt was true, she was lying all along, but why would she do that?

There was a picture of Hazel when she was a baby, with Amadore, her father, and another picture of her teenage, where she was with a woman, whom I suppose, was her mother and below was written every detail of her.

Name: Hazel Gallo
Father's name: Amadore Gallo
Mother's name: Rose Gallo
Birth place: Florence, Italy
Parents separated a year after she was born, lived with her mother since.

And many more shit which I didn't bother to look at, I threw my phone on my bed and held my hair in frustration. You might think that I'm over reacting here, but when your best friend of life hides the biggest secret of her life, which somehow is related to you hurts as hell, anyone would have been frustrated too.

I stood up and wore my flips flops and moved towards the door when I heard someone ringing the bell. "Who's it?" I asked before opening the door, "Is it Prescilla? I need to have an important conversation with her" a male from the other side, said. Without a second thought, opened the door to see a familiar face "Nice to see you again" he said and flashed his bunny smile, I was off guard when the person made me unconscious by hitting a spot on my neck.

Jeon Fucking Jung kook.

Hazel's pov:

Finally my periods are over, my days were already too tiring and went worse, I used to pick up and argument with those three idiots over just few silly things.

After having my lunch, Hoseok brought me to their office, sat me on the chair, opened his laptop and then a video of a woman started playing in it, she seemed familiar, Prescilla! They took her here? She was tied to a chair, with her hands behind and her legs tied to with side of the chair's legs; her head hung low showing she was unconscious, she was having nothing on but just her short pyjama set, I always told her not to wear those during day times. And then entered a big guy, looking like a giant. He looked towards the camera and Hoseok pulled a mic from somewhere on the table and ordered "Now" in a stern voice which had already made me wet underneath. And the guy, nodding, threw a jug full of water over her face, she groaned and swore under her breath, and that was when I realised, there are microphones around them. And the guy, then slapped her on her face, her head turned in other direction due to the sudden stimuli. She swore under her breath and shouted "Fuck you whoever you are!" I look at Hoseok who was looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"Why did you bring her here? And why are you hurting her" I asked him, seemingly uninterested in whatever he has in his mind "Whoa, my fierce sunshine, all you have to do is" he paused as he was talking out some documents from the drawer of his desk, "Sign on these papers" I grabbed the documents from his hands and looked at it, just a glance of the document was pretty enough for me to throw them away, 'Submission to the dominant' was written in bold letters on it, 'This form declares that the submissive lets the dominants all control of their body to' "You want me to sign this for....who? You and? Who are the other people in this dominant shit? I know a person like you would never be a submissive, you'd rather make others as one" I snapped at him, he chuckled and answered me two names, "Yoongi, Namjoon" he said, "And what if I don't sign this paperwork of yours?" I asked gritting my teeth, "Then this Pretty lady over here will become a cum slut for every guy in this house, not only us seven" he said as if he was just talking about stars in the night sky, so normal when those vicious words left his mouth. "Fuck you" I muttered under my breath and signed the papers "That's the other way around princess" he said, who is he calling princess to? I'm a gangster baby, "I ain't a princess, stop calling me that, shithead" I retorted, he chuckled darkly, "Leave her" he said in the mic, and then slammed the laptop shut and opened his drawer, grabbed a box of pills, and took the glass which was covered with a coaster, and gave them both to me, "Here, swallow the pill" he said, I took them, placed the pill over my tongue and took a sip of water to swallow it.

"You can go in your room, open the box which Yoongi brought with you last week, and you'll know what to do" he smirked "And be ready in position" he said, I stood up, without showing any interest or reaction towards him and went towards my supposed room.

Seeing the box, which was abandoned for a week since I don't care whatever shit it might have been holding in it, made me curious of what would be inside of it. I squatted down in front of the box, and slit the tape with my nail extensions which made it easier to open the box. Opening the flaps in curiosity I saw that they were so many toys, and by the toys, I hope you might have gotten the idea of what toys I'm talking about, newly brought toys, I don't even know when he brought them, but I swear I was a blushing mess by now, imagining the three men all over me trying new things to me, gave me chills and already made me wet, I searched among them, there were all dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, handcuffs, some ribbons, ropes, and some things which I don't even know what they were, I kept the things aside, beside the box, and down, at the bottom, they were few sets of lingeries. I closed the door and tried one of them.

"What in the...." I whispered when I realised that they were all of my size. How can they even know the correct size? I was startled when I heard the door getting opened and closed and hearing footsteps, turning my head to the direction of the sound, I saw three men, the men who are my dominants, coming towards me in slow steps like predators towards their prey. I saw some devilish smirks on each of their faces, the smirks which I would love to wipe off with a punch each. "You look so pretty sweetheart" Namjoon said, his voice husky, hunger in his eyes, before I could say anything, he smashed his lips on mine.