-8-

Hazel's pov:

I woke up to the sound of someone banging the door of my room shut, and yelling "You guys were supposed to be at the party and instead, you all got so fucking drunk and banged a lady?" Bang a lady? Be at the party, what does he mean? Well, shit! The memories of last night clouded in front of my eyes as I forced my brain to remind me everything about the last night. I lost all of my virginities last night, my vagina, my butthole and my mouth, fuck I'm still sore. I could feel the movement of the men beside me, one at my left and two at my right, wow what a great night I had back yesterday! Wait a minute again, I lost my virginity?

"Oh fuck! I can't believe!" I hushed out in a whisper but it was already audible to the men I was lying down with. "Happens, Angel, but I'm sure you'll get used to it soon" the guy to my left said with a chuckle followed by other two's lips breaking into grins "fuck you" I muttered and snuggled in the blanket and tried to doze off to sleep, but it would happened so only if my mind didn't remind me of last night and my pussy doesn't stop throbbing for it to happen once again. Get yourself together Hazu. I yanked out the dirty thoughts off my head and tried to get the sleep I'm lacking since last night, because as far as I remember, we slept at like 3 am at night and now it's too early for me to get out of bed and I'm still sore.

They were talking about something but I was too busy to chase after my sleep that I didn't hear anything they said. And finally, the one who yelled at us in the early morning, Jin, went outside of the room after slamming the door shut out too loud that it practically made me jump in the bed. The guy to my very right chuckled and landed a kiss on my forehead and all three of them – Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi- slipped off the bed wore their shirts and pulled their boxers and pant up and hung their tuxedoes on their shoulders and left after saying me that they'd be looking for more of these foursomes. I ignored them all and tried to sleep and right when my eyes were shuttering close, a very familiar and displeasing pain shot me in my stomach which made me hold myself. Oh no! I gasped as another wave of pain hit me. Without thinking twice and sitting up, I ran to the bathroom to get a shower to clean myself from both, the last night, and the blood.

It's been two weeks since I got shot in my arm by Prescilla, and they seem to think that I have no clue of who they were. And that night was horrible as shit, I got pinned to my door by an angry Hoseok shouting at me to get answers and what not. I just acted dumber. I tried running away a day later, but they caught me. And now, these men are calling me nicknames which, I swear, turn me on sometimes. They call me Angel, princess, love, baby, darling and what not. These men, here, is the three men who banged the hell out of me last night. On the thought of last night, a blush crept to my cheeks by remembering it. Two guys, drunken, and a half-drunk guy seducing a lady, who herself was drunk.

It was my first time, and I don't know if people get their firsts as hot as I got. While Yoongi fucked my throbbing pussy and Namjoon fucked my asshole, I was giving Hoseok a blow. Positioned myself onto Yoongi and resting my hands on him, like a cowgirl, and Namjoon pounding in on me from behind while Hoseok was enjoying making me choke at his length. I don't really remember their exact lengths, but they were massive and the thought of having them once again made me wet, even while in the bath, they were in control of my body, and my pussy literally betraying me, just wants them to enter into it once again. I sighed and again washed myself. I stepped out from the bathtub and dried myself.

After completing I moved to the shelves kept near the bathtub and searched if there were any sanitary pads. And to my luck, they were, a big bag, not so big but big enough that it could have at least forty and more pads in it. I kept the bag near the bathtub, after tearing it open, and slipped into my bra and grabbed a pad to have it in my panties. And as soon as I took it, the bag fell into the bathtub filled with water which I hadn't drained yet. "Fuck!" I groaned and took the bag out only to see the cotton pads have already absorbed the water and I threw it into the bin.