-10-

Hazel's pov:

As soon as I felt Namjoon's lips on mine, Yoongi said something which made him pull back. "Change into the other lingeries too, baby, put on a show for us, stand in front of the mirror, and strip and wear other pair, and then we'll decide in what pair of underwear we should fuck you" he said. "And why should I?" I gritted, "You signed the contract not just a five minutes ago baby, I guess you didn't read the rules very well, Rule number 7, you'll d what we tell you" Yoongi said, sitting on the bed with the three taller men on the bed. Cursing under my breath, I picked up the other lingeries on the floor threw it over the wooden stool which was in front of it, I slowly unclasped the hooks of my bra, and let it slide across my hands and then shove my panties down and kick them off, and then put on a different bra, the black coloured laced fabric looking hot on my very own white skin, then I pull up the panties and turn around to get my own view in the mirror, well, I look hot from all the angles, being honest with that.

"Fuck deciding, none of us can control ourselves anymore, can we?" Hoseok said, moving my eyes towards them, I saw that they were having big bulges in their pants, their eyes showing hunger, desire and lust. They were looking at me as if they're hungry since decades and I'm the last meal left on the earth. "You have a problem with having all three of us together, sweetheart?" Namjoon asked, "I had a problem with sex, never had, but last week" I blurted out. Their eyes widened, but then their expressions turned dark with those ugly, lustful smirks. God forbid, but I want to kill them for taking my virginity, but I loved it, honestly. "Oh baby, It would be honour to show you the world of lust and desire and everything then" Yoongi said, all walking towards me, I scoffed.

I felt a hand snake around my waist making me yelp in a sudden movement, it was Namjoon, my back hit his chest as Hoseok wrapped his hand around my neck and pulled me closer to him, my lips hovering over his, he didn't let me kiss just yet, but whispered something which gave me chills down the spine "Namjoon, keep holding her in position while fucking her" I felt breath tickling m neck from behind as he chuckled, his deep voice hitting right to my heat. He moved towards my bed, and threw me on the bed where Yoongi's mouth claimed mine, his warm mouth over mine and his wet tongue caressed my lips, I wasn't ready for the submission, not even in the kiss, then he smacked my butt which made a moan out of my mouth, and he slipped his tongue into mine, his tongue memorising every inch of the inside of my mouth as his left hand made its way to my back, unhooking the bra, but not patiently, so ripping them was the only option, "I loved that one bro" Namjoon said, "I'll find many others, shut up" Yoongi said, without breaking the kiss, sucking small breaths due to lack of oxygen I pulled his hair for which he moaned, I pulled back as my mouth captured his neck, leaving light kisses on his tender skin. His right hand moved to my freed breasts and cupped them pinched and pulled the nipple hard and his other hand moved to my hair, grasping it into a pony tail.

"Well, move now, Yoongi, let's take the positions" Hoseok growled. He moved back, I dint even realize when these men stripped off, I swear couldn't even hear the sound of their clothes hitting the floor; I was busy sucking Yoongi's neck. Namjoon lies on the bed, pulls me closer, on top of him, and whispers dirty nothings in my ear which makes me more wet and crave more and more for him, for them. His hand snaked towards my throbbing pussy covered in lace; he palms it, possessively as if claiming it as if it's his fucking territory

Hoseok, slapping Namjoon's hand away, tears of the panties, and digs his head into my core, teasing with and lapping by his tongue, I moan as I feel his tongue over my clit, it feels so fucking good. His hand meets my thighs and then my lips, he teases it then shoves one finger inside, still lapping his tongue on my clit, I arc my back and moan loudly as he adds another finger and sucks my clit, at the same time, Namjoon doesn't let all my attention towards Hoseok, he grabs my breasts and keeps massaging them while giving tugs on my already rock-hard nipples every now and then. Yoongi kneels beside us and taps my lips with his cock, he's is big, I don't think that it would fit into my mouth. But Namjoon is thicker and Hoseok is longer, I wonder how id had them both inside me that night? "Is this okay?" Yoongi asked me, I nodded and opened my mouth, to take his mushroom head in my mouth; holding his dick, I gave kitty licks to the tip of it and run my hand to the base. I ran my tongue on the slit and he moaned, taking the length in my mouth, I suck it, my mouth hollow and popping it inside and outside with sounds, "Argh, don't tease me, Angel" he groans. I moan as I feel Hoseok's finger thrust in and out through my entrance, the moan vibrating along the soft skin of Yoongi, making him curse, and Namjoon was busy marking my neck. "More, Hoseok, more! Oh fuck!" I screamed, "Anything my Sunshine says" he said and added another finger to join the two fingers already inside me, "Oh God, fuck I'm close" and then I released all onto Hoseok, waves of pleasure passing through me, without a complain, he took it all. Namjoon sat, making me sit on his lap, "Anal? Sweetheart?"its Namjoon who asks, I nod my head and Yoongi takes the lube from the box, which I didn't notice, and throws it towards Namjoon, he catches it swiftly, squeezes some on his fingertips and then his hands move downwards, between our bodies, Hoseok slams into my pussy making me scream in pleasure and pain, he is big, my head falls back, on Namjoon's chest, as his finger moves inside me.

"Relax sweetheart, my cock is big for this, you need to relax" I whimper but relax as his finger works inside of me, and then he adds other one inside me, I press myself onto his fingers making him chuckle, "Impatient are we, aren't we? Angel?" Yoongi asks as he orders me to open my mouth, I take him in, not fully, he's too big to take him all in, my hand goes up to his base, squeezing, twisting, playing with his ball, running my hand on his skin which is not in my mouth, making him groan Namjoon lays flat on his back as he and Hoseok thrust into me, making me scream on Yoongi's cock, I choke and tears form in my eyes because of his length, as he holds my hair behind and gags my mouth, "Can you take it, Angel?" he asks while stopping for a while, I moan and gag on his cock making him laugh and thrust into my mouth.

Hoseok thrusts into me in an animal pace, making me yelp and an orgasm shoots through me, darting its way out of my body. I feel his thrusts getting sloppier, as he reaches his climax and shoots his seeds inside me, he pulls out as he pants, and soon Namjoon's and Yoongi's cum is dripping from my ass and my mouth.

"That was....." Incredible? Awesome? Mind-blowing? Perfect? Unaware of what to say, I kept quiet and Hoseok chuckled as he collapsed on my right side, where Namjoon was on my left, and Yoongi was picking up our clothes and the toys. "I know Angel, I know" Yoongi said.

He lied down beside Namjoon, "Sleep now, Angel, you're exhausted, it's not early to sleep but you should sleep" Namjoon agrees with him while Hoseok caress my hair. "You've never had sex in your life?" he asks while moving his hand in my hair, "Nope" I said, making the p sound more, "I had boyfriends, but I was never ready to have sex with any of them?" I answered lazily, the sleep and tiredness consuming me by the most, my eyelids getting heavier by every second. "Why weren't you ready?" I head one of the males ask, "Too busy to do what I was told to do, and besides my father didn't let me with any boy" before I could deny what I said, I heard the guys groan and say something to me before my eyes shuttered close and everything went blank.

"Shut the fuck up, she's asleep" I heard a male say "Yeah, so, do you think she might be that assassin who's hired by our rivals?" another one said, "I don't think she might be, because she was with us for a month now, I don't think that she would be a harmful person, because look at her, an angel like her could do something like that?" another one said, "Well, so what do you think Yoongi? Should we leave her, or keep her with us?" the second guy said "I don't know, I guess she's innocent, we might let her go" first guy, Yoongi, said. I guess they're talking about me, I'm not sure but I hope they're talking about me and let me go soon. As I felt them silent, I started to squirm and pretend that I was waking up, opening my eyes, I saw Hoseok, "Good morning, Sunshine" he greeted me, "Morning" I said, my eyes half closed, I felt lips on my bare neck, I turned to see Namjoon kissing my neck, "New morning, new day, and new things to try on you sweetheart" he said, making me blush, "How are you feeling Angel?" Yoongi asked, "Sore, but well" I smiled lazily at him.