Wednesday?

Wednesday looked around, her eyes foggy. Slowly, she got to her feet, glaring around the clearing in confusion. Xavier asked tentatively,

"Wednesday? How are you?"

Wednesday considered for a while.
"I feel as though I have been ill with some disease, and it's finally cleared. Some cancer, or parasite. I see, now. I see everything Goody did. I remember-"

Her eyes flashed to Celia. A look that could have been regret crossed her face.

"Are you ok?"

Celia smiled without any joy.
"Never better."

As she made to stand up, Celia winced. She put her hand over her stomach. It came away dark.

"Ah. Shit."

Xavier caught her arm before she fell over.

"You ok?"

"That's a stupid question." Wednesday noted.

Xavier ignored her.

"Can you walk back?"

"How far is it?"

"About 2 and 1/2 k."

"Yeah, no. Not happening."

"I could carry her."
Wednesday suggested.

"Like hell. You might not be dead but you're still injured and covered in blood."

Celia sighed.
"I guess I'm walking then."

Before leaving the clearing, Wednesday grabbed a dry branch and lit the end on fire. The three of them walked back towards the school.

Well, I did actually write this at a reasonably fast speed. I'm not completely sure what I'm gonna do next so that might take a while coming. I have a rough idea but I feel like the last few chapters have dragged out and I want to change that. Also it's been a while since I last watched Wednesday so I'm struggling. Think imma do a Harry Potter one next so if you want that just comment so.

Thanks, me xx.