Family reunion

It was harder, without a body in front of her. Celia had to fight to find Goody below the dirt. Her having possessed another body didn't help either.

Her hands pressed into the dirt, Celia tried to focus on finding Goody, ignoring the pain all throughout her body.

After a few minutes, Celia was losing hope. All of a sudden, a pulling sensation aroused in her core. She smiled briefly before remembering she was working for a psychopath.

It was a lot of effort. A body that had been dead for so long was very hard to revive.

Time wore on, and a seed of doubt entered Celia's head.

A change happened in the energy flow. Goody was reawakening. The energy flowed faster and faster, until it took all of Celia's effort to not spontaneously combust.

Black spots entered Celia's vision. Her eyesight began to darken. When everything in front of her was a blur, it was over.

Celia felt as if she had ran across the universe and back. Everything in her body felt exhausted. Celia staggered to her feet and turned around.

Where Goody had been standing, Wednesday was on the floor, gasping for breath as blood spread around her.

Next to her, a pale girl with her features but white hair stood, an evil smile on her face.

Goody spoke with a pronounced accent.
"At last. Come, it is time for phase two."

The outcasts stood around the clearing began towards the school. Goody made to follow them.

"What about us?" Xavier asked. "You're just gonna leave us?"

Goody cast him an indifferent look.

"Wednesday will die soon. If your sister attempts to help her, she will follow. And I know you too well, Xavier Thorpe, to think that you will abandon them."

Xavier stood where he was.

"I thought as much. It was nice knowing you."

Celia looked to Xavier, who was stood on the opposite side of the clearing.

Ignoring her exhaustion, Celia ran to him as fast as she could and hugged him.

"Hey, it's ok! It's ok."

Celia was crying, tears streaming down her cheeks.

She kept holding on as she sunk into unconsciousness.

Ok,ok.

This is late.

Very late.

I've just been forgetting to update, and there was this chemistry test that my whole year said was impossibly hard and I panicked and did loads of revision, but it was actually really easy.

Anyway, I will try to continue. We're nearly done!!

Sophie xx.