"I fucked up, Colten." She said before tears started to fall. I wiped them away and gave her a small kiss on the lips.

"Come on baby, let's shower and go to bed." I told her. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the master bathroom. I helped her strip before removing my clothes. I caressed her sides before pulling her into me and taking her mouth. Our tongues came together and I groaned at the taste. I pull her head to the side and bite into her neck, drinking her sweet blood.

"Aahhh Colten!" She moaned while I sucked on her neck. I grabbed one of her huge tits and squeezed and kneaded on it. I pinched her nipple and then let go of her neck so I could lick and suck on her nipples. I played with her sensitive tits until she was a squirming mess. I could smell her arousal and then I felt her bite my neck in turn. I growled at the ecstasy I felt. She sucked on my neck and grabbed my dick, stroking it and then playing with my balls. I was hard as a rock, ready for her sweet pussy. I picked her up and pushed her against the bathroom wall before slamming into her.

Thank god she's a hybrid and heals fast. I don't think I could've waited for her pussy to heal after giving birth. I pushed and thrust into her tightness, loving her squeezing my cock.

"Yes, yes, yes!" She chanted loudly as I stroked her clit while pumping in and out. I felt her release all over my cock and she screamed my name loudly.

"Colten! Yes fuck me harder!" She screamed out. I pushed harder and faster until I felt her milk my cock and I squirted my seed deep inside her pussy. I loved the feel of her pussy milking every last drop from my balls.

"Fuck! That was awesome," I panted out. We were both a sweaty mess by the time we were done. I ran the bath water and when the tub was full we both got in.

"Oh this feels so good," she moaned out.

I grabbed a loofah and began scrubbing her back and working her body with the soap. When I was done I washed and conditioned her hair, giving her a scalp massage while doing it.

"You're amazing, Colten, I love you so much." She whispered to me.

"I love you, too, Rose." I whispered back.

Damien's POV

I could hear Rose and Colten getting fucking upstairs and I really wanted to join them. I thought it over and said fuck it. The noise quieted down by the time I reached upstairs. I peeked in the bathroom and saw Colten bathing Rose. She looked so sexy with soap all over her curvy body.

I tiptoed to the bed and stripped my clothes off before splaying out on the bed. After awhile I heard them shuffling around and knew they'd be entering the room at any moment. When Rose walked in I saw the shock on her face, then she had a huge smile. She strutted sexily my direction until she reached the end of the bed, then she crawled over to me, ass swinging in the air. Damn. When she reached me I took her mouth and pulled her closer by her fat ass. I squeezed it and slapped it a few times until i could smell her arousal. I slipped a finger into her folds and began rubbing her clit in small circles. She began moaning and crying out for more. "More, Damien, please let me cum!" She said. I slowed down, making her frustrated.

"You're cumming on my cock, not anytime before," I told her. I pulled her up until she was positioned right above my rod and then I pulled her down by the hips until she was filled to the hilt. She groaned loudly and I growled at her tightness.

"Ride me, baby. Let me see those tits bounce," I whispered hoarsely. She began to bounce on my cock and I felt myself get harder at her pussy squeezing me. I grabbed her ass and thrust harder into her. Fuck. Yes. Her wetness was dripping out her pussy and all over my cock and balls. "Harder, faster, Damien!" She cried out. I pushed in and out as fast as I could, feeling her ass bouncing and her tits bouncing furiously.

"Cum in me! I need your cum so bad!" She screamed before I released deep in her as she squeezed and came on my cock.

"My turn," I heard Joel say gruffly. I looked to see him standing to the side of the bed, pumping his cock. Where the fuck did he come from?

He beckoned an exhausted Rose towards him. She slowly crawled to the edge of the bed and he picked her up to position her bent over the side of the bed. I watched as he pushed all the way into her and began pumping, making her ass bounce. The erotic sight made me horny again and I started to jack off, watching him tear her pussy up. She cried and screamed, her tits smooshed into the bedding and her ass bouncing on his cock. After awhile she came with a cry and I watched him still, spilling his cum into her pussy. At the same time I spilled all over my stomach. I lay back, exhausted and not even caring to clean myself up. I saw Colten grab her next and begin pumping into her pussy. I closed my eyes for now and waited for my turn.

We continued like that all night long. Passing her around and fucking her until we were too tired to stay awake. I think I barely slept a couple hours before I heard the babies crying through the baby monitor. Fuck. I guess this is what fatherhood is about. I pulled on a pair of shorts and stumbled to the babies room to check on them. I felt Rose approach and hug me from behind.

"I guess that's all the sleep we're getting from now on." She whispered. I laughed and nodded before going to pick up Jarren. Rose picked up Maddie and went to change her diaper.

"Can you change Jarren?" She asked. I looked at my little boy and realized he made a stinky. I scrunched my nose and carried him to the changing table. When I removed his diaper I realized that fatherhood was not going to be as simple as I thought.