Beach Hut Confessions

KIERA

Chelsea's giggles wake me. I stretch and Bobby looks down at me, smiling. Of course he's already awake. "You truly are a gorilla," Chelsea squeals and I quickly sit up to see what's going on. Bobby chuckles as he looks over at Lottie and Gary's bed.

"I'm no gorilla?" Gary says but he has a small smile on his face.

"You legit are though," Chelsea giggles. "You're so big and hairy." I see it now. The morning light is filtering through the window and you can see hairs covering Gary's body.

Now I'm giggling. He looks at me with a smirk. "Not you too."

"I'm sorry," I laugh. "I see it!" Lottie looks fondly at him and gives his arm a kiss. I'm struck with her face. She clearly has feelings for him. I'm glad I didn't get in the way of that.

"They're not wrong GarBear," Bobby says with a chuckle. "You've got a hairy full body halo going on. It's a fuhbalo!"

"What?" I laugh.

"You just smashed those words together," Ibrahim cracks up.

"Sure did," Bobby says with a wink to me.

"That should be one of our words!" Ibrahim says with excitement, but Bobby turns him down.

"Nah. It's missing something..." They like to mess around with the new islanders by making up words.

"What's this about?" Gary asks and Bobby fills him in.

"We should prank the new islanders," Chelsea squeals with excitement causing me to giggle. "Oh buggar. I am the new islanders. Poo."

"We could prank Jakub," I suggest.

"I'm in," Bobby chuckles. "Did you know he irons his socks?"

"Get out!" I scream. "Who does that?"

"Apparently Jakub," Lottie laughs.

"So what's our word?" Ibrahim asks and I watch Bobby's mind going a mile a minute. I'd actually love to be able to read his thoughts. His mind has to be such an unique and fun place to be.

In the end, ding is our word. According to Bobby, there is nothing more sexier than a ding. When you get a notification on your phone, you're lured to immediately check it. You can't ignore it. You can't ignore sexy. Ding is sexy. So if something or someone is sexy, they're ding.

I lay chatting with Bobby for a bit before I finally decide to get ready. This has been a surprisingly relaxing morning despite all the lingering Nope drama. The dressing room is empty and I actually don't mind this quiet time. I take a quick shower and leave my hair down to air dry. I sit with a towel wrapped around me as I do my simple makeup routine. When I get up to find a suit, I hear raised voices filtering down from the terrace.

"Are you serious?" Pyria squeals. What the hell is going on?

I'm about ready to open the door when I hear Noah's rich baritone and I stop in my tracks. "Shh. Keep it down. I said I was considering it." Now I'm really intrigued. If it was anyone else, I'd continue to spy, but I'm not going to do that to Pyria. I'll try to get it out of her later. I quickly grab the first bikini I see. I don't want to be caught listening in here. Shit. This bikini is crazy sexy. I was saving it for my bits boy. Once we were coupled up, I'd wear it to ensure he wasn't keeping his hands off me. It's a white string bikini with a really revealing cut. It's really not a suit to wear around people or on television. I don't have time to grab another or Pyria and Noah will catch me, so I slip it on and run out of the room.

I grab some yogurt and granola when someone walks in the kitchen. Its Bobby. He looks deep in thought and almost bothered. It's an odd look on him because he's always so carefree. When he notices me, I'm rewarded with a huge smile, then his eyes flick down my body.