Looks Don't Lie

KIERA

I couldn't sleep last night. I struggled to fall asleep and when I finally did, I kept waking up. Bobby... Why do I feel like he wanted to kiss me after the massage? I thought there was this chemistry I've never noticed before flowing between us. He had a look in his eyes... I know I didn't imagine it, or did I? I had to have misread the whole thing.

I take a deep breath of the fresh morning air. I've never been the first one up. I usually sleep in. It's really peaceful on the roof terrace without anyone else awake. It almost makes me want to start waking up early. Almost... That quietness is soon dashed by the sounds of strange voices drifting up from the pool. I peek over the edge of the roof terrace and see two new guys. No way! New islanders and they're boys!

I quietly make my way into the dressing room to change. I quickly throw on some mascara and lip gloss. My hair looks a little too messy so I pull it up into a high ponytail.

I sneak through the bedroom, where everyone is still sleeping, and I make my way outside. "Hey boys," I purr and they both turn to look at me.

"Kiera!" The blonde says to me. He has luscious long blonde hair. His body is lean but he is ripped with toned muscles. The other is tall with dark hair. He too is ripped and yummy.

"Where's everyone else?" The dark haired one asks as he looks towards the Villa.

I giggle. "Oh. They're still sleeping."

"You knew we were here and you didn't wake them?" The blonde asks. "That's such a Kiera thing to do actually," he laughs.

"Didn't want to share you just yet," I flirt. "Why don't you tell me about yourselves. Names would be a good place to start."

The dark haired man chuckles. "I'm Lucas. I'm a physiotherapist."

"Oh. So you give the best massages," I grin, but my mind drifts to Bobby's massage. I seriously doubt anyone could beat that one. It was amazing.

"I sure do. I'd be happy to show you sometime," he smirks. Hmmm. I scan his body again. Yeah. I might be interested in that.

"I'm Henrik," the blonde says. "I'm a mountain climber."

"Well that explains the bod then." He dances his pecs and I giggle.

Our moment is interrupted as the other girls come running out. "Kiera!" Lottie yells. "I can't believe you didn't wake us!" She's pissed. I just grin at her and Lucas chuckles. They immediately bombard the new boys with questions. The other guys soon appear, looking a bit nervous.

Bobby walks up and bumps his hip against mine. "Let the games begin. It really does suck knowing you're in danger."

"You're not in danger. I've got you," I say as I hold out my pinky. He looks relieved as he hooks his around mine.

"The girls were pissed when they realized you were out here by yourselves with them." I giggle at that. "They didn't even get ready." I glance at them now and notice they're only changed into bikini's with fresh faces. That's actually surprising. "So, what do you make of them?"

"They're pretty hot. Don't know them yet though."

"So you're not instantly drawn to them or anything?"

"I mean, if one of them tried to kiss me, I wouldn't turn it down." Did I just see Bobby's shoulders drop in disappointment; maybe? I study him with new curiosity and he throws me a cocky smirk.

"Let's go get to know them better then, Boo." He grabs my hand and leads me closer. "Let's head to the fire pit for a proper grilling," he says and I laugh at him.