My Hell

KIERA

There's a lot of movement and whispering in the bedroom that wakes me up. I reach for Bobby only to realize he's already out of bed. Annoying early bird. I sit up and rub my eyes.

"Well good morning, princess," Gary chuckles. "We were beginning to wonder if you'd ever wake up."

"Oh hush. I like my beauty sleep."

"And beauty sleep looks good on you," he says with a double wink. I blush at the compliment.

"Enough of that," Lottie hisses. I really want to flip her off.

I crawl out of bed and head straight to the shower. I enjoy the hot water running down my body. I dry my hair, straighten it, then pull it into a pony tail. I'm sure it's another hot day, just like all the others we've had. I slip into a neon green string bikini and decide to add a few accessories today. I'm going for a glam swimwear look. I want to stand out today.

Bobby is sitting in the bedroom alone when I walk in. "Look at this stunning woman," he whistles, making me smile. I love his compliments. "Chat?"

"Of course. I always want to chat with my bestie."

"Just checking in again. I'm sure there will be a recoupling soon and I want to make sure we're still solid." He looks incredibly nervous and it's cute on him.

"We already talked about this. I've got your back. I'm sure it'll be a girls choice and I'm picking you no matter what. You can't even get rid of me if you try," I grin.

"Good," he chuckles. "So who's your new, I want bits, conquest?"

"I don't know. I am horny though," I say as I fall backwards on the bed. Did I just hear him gulp? "I don't know. Maybe bits aren't in the picture for me. What about you? Anyone you want to do bits with?" I ask as I glance at him. His face turns bright red and I can't stop laughing. "Oh my god! There is!" I sit up really fast and grab his hands. "Who is it? You've got to tell me. That's the number one rule for besties is to share who we're crushing on. I told you now it's your turn to spill the beans."

"There's no one," he laughs.

"Your cheeks prove that's a lie." He removes his hands from my grip and vigorously rubs his face. "Oh god," I say with puke in my throat. "Don't tell me it's Lottie. You want to do bits with Lottie?" The thought thoroughly repulses me.

"Shhh. Knock it off, Kiera." He looks around the empty room. "You're gonna start rumors. No. I don't want to do bits with Lottie."

"Marisol doesn't seem your type. Hope... I'd imagine you'd do bits with her but how she treats Noah is horrible. It has to be a turnoff. OH MY GOD!" I squeal. "It's Pyria isn't it?" I whisper yell.

He finally laughs. "Kiera. I promise there is no one I'm interested in."

"So you're telling me that if one of the Villa girls offered to give you a blow job you wouldn't be interested?"

He chuckles and shakes his head. "It's hard to turn down blow jobs so I'll never say never."

"But the question remains, which girl do you want to see kneeling before you the most?"

"Good grief, woman!"

"Please just tell me," I beg. "I'll help you out to make sure one of us gets some bits."

"There's no one!"

"Fine," I sigh. "I believe you." He looks relieved. "I also believe aliens exist, so don't get too excited."

He laughs but it turns nervous sounding. "I promise that if there's ever a girl, you'll be the first to know."

"Whatever."