Relationship. Friends. Player.

KIERA

"Where's Rocco?" I hear Marisol ask. Shit. I don't want to wake up to this shit. I squeeze my eyes tighter, hoping I can just block it all out. It doesn't exist if I can't see it, right? Bobby groans next to me. Did he actually sleep in today? Early bird must be tired.

Lottie literally hisses. "If by Rocco you mean a snake, he didn't sleep in here." She's the one that sounds like a snake with that hiss. It's no surprise that she kicked him out of her bed.

"It's already kicking off," Bobby whispers into my ear and I push my back closer against his chest. He wraps his arm around me in response. I'd much rather stay in bed cuddling with him than dealing with that Rocco mess.

"Girls," Lottie announces. "Dressing room. Now." I push myself even closer to Bobby and ignore her. "That means you too, Kiera."

"Fuck," I whisper and I feel Bobby's body vibrating with his silent chuckle.

"Yes, boss," I call out and Bobby laughs aloud now.

"Have fun, Boo." I flip him off and drag myself out of bed.

I cling to Pyria as soon as I find her in the dressing room. "I don't know if I need caffeine or alcohol for this."

"Both? Is it too early to drink?"

"Girrrrl," I give her an are you serious look. "If you have to ask if it's too early for alcohol, I'm questioning the future of our friendship here." Pyria laughs at me. "Villa drama requires alcohol."

"EXCUSE ME!" Lottie snaps her fingers at us and it takes everything in me not to roll my eyes at her. I'm not hers for commanding.

I focus on my makeup as Lottie drones on and on and on. I don't typically go this heavy on my daytime makeup, but I'm not going to just sit here listening either. This perfectly made up face will be a smudged disaster, but whatever.

"Are you in, Kiera?" Lottie asks me. Shit. Am I in about what?

"Absolutely," I say, having no idea what I'm agreeing too. Pyria gives me a weird look. Oops. That might have been the wrong answer.

"What about you, Pyria?" Lottie asks. She says her name like it's poison on her tongue. Get over it, girl. You can't be enemies with everyone in the Villa.

"I mean, I don't think we need to be mean to him or anything...."

"Of course you'd side with him," Lottie growls. I'm starting to think Lottie needs to get laid or maybe just masterbate or something. The girl needs to chill.

"Just let me finish," Pyria responds by rolling her eyes. "I don't want to be mean but I'm game for being a bit frosty. It's only fair after all."

"I agree," Hope says. "I'm not going to be mean to the guy but I can ignore him for a bit."

Marisol, who has finally joined us to get ready, stands up and is clearly annoyed by this whole thing. "I have no intention of ignoring him." She storms from the room. I'm sure she's going straight to Rocco. Lottie huffs. I'm done with this. I'm no longer catering to this psycho lady's need to bitch and scheme.

"Pyria. How about we give Bobby a makeover? He still owes me. I'm suppose to paint his nails."

Pyria laughs. "I am so in on this." She collects some nail supplies and we hook arms as we make our way out of the Villa and away from Lottie's never ending drama.

"Bobby!" I yell when the sun hits my face. He whips around and looks at me. He's standing in a group with all the other guys, talking. "Get your cute ass over here."