Chapter 29. Full Ice

Start from the beginning

She pulled out the hug. 

"I got a gift for you." I smiled.

"But I only just met you!"

I chuckled. "Yes, but I don't want this. Do you want this stuffed elephant? Her name is Elly."

She beamed. "Yes! Can I give it to my baby brother once he's born."

I grinned, oh yes! Charlie. "Yes, do whatever."

"Y/N!" My mother called.

"I have to go." Y/N said.

I sighed. "Goodbye, Y/N."

She hugged me goodbye. "Goodbye, Y/N." She ran inside.

I woke up, Judy behind Bernard with w worried look, which then hugging me was a very worried Bernard. 

I was gasping for air. "Did I just die?"

Bernard sighed a sigh of relief. "Are you ok?"

"Yes, am I still frozen?" I asked.

Judy beamed. "No."

I smiled. "Finally."

Bernard let go of me. "Can you stand?"

I tried to get up and managed to stand up. "I can!"

Bernard and Judy beamed. Judy walked off.

Me and Bernard went to talk to dad and Curtis, which wasn't a good idea. As we all got ourselves tied up now.

 While toy Santa chuckled. "It's Scott? Isn't it?"

"Yeah. What are you suppose to be?" Dad angrily said.

Toy Santa leaned very close to dad's face. "A better, stronger version of Santa! With flawless complexion, I might add a little more truth." He grinned an evil grin. "Look! It just glistens."

"Listen to me!" I exclaimed, toy Santa approaching me. "Untie us you filthy, looking plastic, pathetic little fat thing!" 

 "Yes! Untie us!" Curtis exclaimed.

Dad just nodded and so did Bernard.

Toy Santa stared at me. "Young lady...NO CAN DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled.

I flinched and I was fed up him shouting at me. "If you were really my dad, you'd know I hate shouting!"

Toy Santa ignored me. "It's Christmas eve! I have coal to deliver! I don't want kids to suffer." He burst into a fit of laughter, which I just thought he looked like a freak. "Boys! 1, 2 and 3!" He ordered them all and they all began marching over like real soldiers. "And 1, 2! Try to keep up! Let's go! MOVE IT ON!!!!!!"

Bernard turned his head to me. "Can you still do your ear piercing scream?"

"I lost it years ago." I sighed.

They all sighed.

Once they were out of sight. Curtis, dad, Bernard and me struggled to break out of the ribbons, that had us tied up, we all tried so much. Then Curtis sighed. "This is all my fault." Curtis frowned. "My elfin brain thought there could be 2 Santas."

"Oh don't think that, Curtis." I said.

"Well, I've done a pretty rotten job, if I'm being honest." Dad said. "I didn't check the list twice, my son think I betray him, and last of all I hurt the women I love most." Dad sighed. "I ruined Christmas!"

I turned to dad. "You also left Bernard more stressed than ever." I said. "I know that's not- wait what!? YOU FOUND A WIFE!?"

Dad sighed. "I did."