Wedding

Your love is all I crave for

"Do vote and comment please "

-----
Author pov
A year later

"Hyung I'm trusting you on this" y/n listened jungkook for the fifth time from her dressing room , she shake her head he is going crazy like they are not marrying instead they are on special mission to save the world.

She stand up and walk toward gate , but before she could open it jungkook open the door and slide his way in " wow" he said , his mouth is agar .. shocked looking at y/n in wedding dress, she look ethereal, the most beautiful women.

Y/n on the other side is drooling at jungkook who look like a anime character, he is some kind of fantasy, non of them blink keep staring at eachother, too stunned to speak.

"jungkook, let's ditch our wedding " y/n joked and he laughed," you wish" he said and kissed her forehead feelings all warmth inside..

"Kook, jin hyung told me to not let you inside " it's jimin who glare at jungkook with a judgmental gaze like he saying " she is yours but wait a little " he said again only jimin is the person jin can trust on or taehyung will let them fuck and watch them .

"I'm going hyung " jungkook said and start making his way outside, with a dramatic expression like someone is separating y/n and him, he extended his hands toward y/n .." enough kook" jimin said banging door at his face .

" I hate to admit but you look okay" jimin said looking at y/n who just scoff in return " I know shorty" she replied, she love calling him shorty because his reaction is worthy.

"Bitch " he scoff back standing as gate gaurd , y/n start checking out herself in mirror " can I ask a question? " She said looking at jimin who have boring look on his face but still nodded.

" who is top? I mean you or yoongi? " She asked shamelessly making jimin chock he wasn't expecting that from her " switch" he said blushing furiously and y/n let out a O from her mouth.

"So how you do it like it didn't hurt or-" y/n start asking again only to get cut off by jimin " you said one question which you asked now shut up" he said looking here there but nit at her, she is to bold for him.

Before she could say anything yoongi enter with a smile and flowers in his hands" for me"? jimin asked looking at flower while hugging yoongi tightly and yoongi kissed his hair softly , they both ignored the third person in room.

"It's for bride " he replied and jimin fake his surprise " aww, it's okay jimin, I know yoongi love me more" she said as joke but a bitter smile plastered on his face " right he loves you more" he mumble under his breath but yoongi heard it and tighten his grip on jimin.

Y/n frown her eyebrow in confusion when she saw jimin getting sad suddenly " Min yoongi, how dare you forget flowers for my shorty hmm?" She said slapping yoongi's back harshly who let out a painful scream..

"Don't call me that bitch" he said ruffling her hairs " fuck you" she said slapping his hands away from her hair, it took her almost an hour to make this hairstyle " can you both stop?" Yoongi said only to get ignored by both of them who is bickering like 3 year old.

"Y/n I want to talk" yoongi said catching both of their attention " alone" he added and looked jimin who is smiling awkwardly.. as he get to know yoongi is asking him to leave.

"Okay" jimin said with a smile and walk outside closing door behind, "what is it?" She asked looking at yoongi who was following jimin's figure and biting his lips..