I understand you.

Those who don't fight,
Do they really love?

"Do vote and comment please "

------
A

uthor pov

A year later
18 year old Ken and y/n

"Leave me alone" y/n said to Ken who is holding her hands and trying to convince a suckling y/n who is upset because Ken didn't came to her birthday party.

"Y/n-ah please, I'm sorry ... mom didn't allowed ,please talk to me babe" Ken said while getting tear up a little because of y/n cold behavior.

"I will,just give me sometime alone" y/n said and Ken let go of her hands Left her for sometime cause she know how stubborn y/n is and her decision can't be changed.

Next morning

Y/n is walking in corridor with her popsicle in her mouth, yes she is early even very early today...why? Because yesterday she lash out on Ken so she is going to make up today and what better to give Ken a little surprise and her favorite chocolates.

As she was walking, she hear laughter , loud laughter.

She start moving where the sound of laughter is coming.

And she spotted a scene which made her eye widen and anger at another level .There is Ken with some other girls getting bully by college bad boy "san" and his gang. San is leaning very close to ken and y/n can see how uncomfortable Ken is looking.

She didn't think twice, she crushed her popsicle on ground and walked in between them harshly pulled San away from ken , jaw clenched palm fisted on side while glaring San with her cold dragon eyes.

She pushed him backwards making gap between them and asked" what do you think you are doing? "

"What it looks like? We were having a little fun." He said playfully and try to close distance but y/n pushed him back with great force this time.

"But for me it Look like you can't seems to control your pain kink and inviting a great punch .... i can give you that for free though" she said and whole students who watching scene unfolded , let out a "ohhhh" on insult of their bully and some of them start to record too.

"You know alot about kinks huh? What about a night... and you can't run this pretty mouth of yours which will be stuffed by my dick"He said angrily at fact that y/n just came up with a comeback and insulted him .

"I bet your dick is just as small like your dirty thoughts fucker, better stay away you man whore" she said and hold Ken hand who look scared start to walk away after saying other that drama is finished now fuck off.

San's other friend blocked her path while san hold her wrist and drag her back to original position, he is pissed at fact that she is keep insulting him. His ego is too big to accept his defeat .

" you think I'll let you go without a lesson huh?" He asked with painful grip on her wrist. He jerk her body toward him. Y/n is equal strong so maintain her balance before she can crash on him.