Friends?

Don't find a person whome you can call
Your ideal type
Try to improve yourself and
End someone else
Search

"Do vote and comment please

-----

Author pov

Minji just came home , only to get to know guests are going to be here. She groan internally she don't want to meet anyone because she will not able to fake her smile, it was very hard for her to snap at Daewoo but she love him and he think she is messing around , which is very hurtful .

She wear normal attire which will go good with evening dinner and walk downstairs only to greated by two unfamiliar faces , she politely smiled at them .

"This young beauty might be park minji " said the unknown women and smile toward minji, minji find her smile rather fake but choose to ignore.

"Yes " her mother and signal minji to came and great them. Minji came forward and bow her head " nice to meet you" she said looking at the boy whome she didn't notice till now.

He is fine piece of meal , fully dressed in formal clothes looking hot ,hairs are pushed backwards showing his forehead, he have some good biceps .. she lower her gaze to his thigh... damm those muscles.. she want to fuc-

she gulp as her inner prevert start to come on the surface but she stopped herself and start taking Daewoo name as mantra. She love him yes she does and she is not going to cheat on him even if he is not her boyfriend.

"Minji show him around, we elder are going to discuss something important " this was indirect or polite way to say fuck off. She smiled and signal him to  follow her.

Minyoung scanned her , she is most beautiful girl he ever laid his eyes on, her dress is reaching almost till her feet just showing little hint of those milky legs. Her hairs are loosely hung around her shoulder with a tiara , which is making her look like a real princess. She is like magnet to which minyoung find himself get attracted.

" Minyoung " he said breaking the awkward silence, she smile toward him making his heart race unwanted " we both have name from M,wow! what a coincidence? " she said and chuckle.  Minyoung stare at her face try to take a pic from his eyes  as he can't seems to take his eyes down from her.

They are walking in garden in peace just sound of small insects can be hear with their foot step.

"Yeah" he agreed with her.

this is very common for her , her dad calling their business partner at house for meeting and let minji accompany their child. Minji is social butterfly , very extrovert and make friends effortlessly,almost whole college is on her good side.

" I'm in first year college, you?" She asked , plucking the leaf from small shurb. Minyoung carefully eyed her movement , how delicate her hands look and the way her lips move while she talk.

"I'm in Second year" he said at this point anyone will creep out with his stare but minji have this habit getting alot of attention so she didn't find it odd.

They talked alot , mostly Minji talked and minyoung replied but this is the far most normal conversation he had in last years.

"Friends?" She said stand in front of him extending her hands , he eyed her extended hand and then her smiling face , he don't have much friends but the one he have are just bad company for him.. they are druggie who also bully him but when you don't have anyone then bad also seems best.