Thousand years

Soul doesn't meet by
Accident

"Do vote and comment please "

--------
Author pov

Jungkook reached the terrace and look at scene in front of him with jaw touching the ground,Aish this women.

Y/n have her headphones on and she is laying under the blanket of beautiful stars while here Jungkook having different negative thoughts in his mind , he shake his head .

He said gaurd to go back to work and walk toward the women , who is responsible for his fast heartbeats.

He lay down besides,Y/n is already aware of his presence but she is upset so she didn't want to talk to him , jungkook flicker her forehead.

"Ouch" y/n opened her eyes and look at jungkook with a nasty glare." Love" he called her sweetly after removing her headphones and touched her cheeks .

She slapped his hand away " don't you dare call me love, you said we are going home together but you went on meetings, you said we'll have lunch together, you went on lunch meetings with clients ... we decided on date yesterday , do you even remember ?, I'm not complaining cause i know you have work but i need your time too" She continues her blabbering not knowing how much jungkook loving this reaction from her and he is very happy to know she also crave for his time like he does.

"I love you" he said out loud what he was thinking inside making y/n stop suddenly.

She get froze , her mind blank out and then she started panicking for what to answer.. her panic is visible to jungkook so he held her hand softly with a small smile .

"I love you , That doesn't mean you have to reply now .. take your time cause I'm not leaving you not even near next 1000 years" he said and kissed her forehead making her heart race.

"I'm sorry jungkook, i-" he cut her off " it's okay love , I'll wait " he said but inside there is a little dissopointed in his heart , he know he should have wait and not just confess yet because y/n is not ready.

"What you were listening?" He said trying to change the topic and snatch her headphones put them on himself.

"so my lady ,let's dance " he said standing up on stretching his hands toward y/n asking her join, he don't want to make anything awkward between them.

Y/n stand up too and held his hand" wait" jungkook said and removed headphones and put music on his mobile phone so y/n can also hear.

It playing " A Thousands year "of Christina perri.

(play the song in background it will give you more feel of situation)

He held y/n hand firmly as they started dancing slowly , completely melt in eachother embrace.

How can I love? , when I'm afraid to fall~

Y/n look into jungkook eyes , like she is trying to tell him she is afraid.. jungkook smile in return , inhaling her scent which feel like home as their feet moving slowly together.

I have died everyday waiting for you , darling don't be afraid I have loved for a thousand years ~

Jungkook spin y/n around, and again held her close to his body. She put her head on his chest where his heart is and listen to the most beautiful music created by his heart.

I will be brave , I will not let anything take away.~

Jungkook patted her head as he is assuring her that everything is fine because both of them are together.