a what!!!!!?

I just need someone to hug me and tell me
I'm not as worthless as I think I am

" Do vote and comment please "

-----------

Author

Next day is already here. It's beautiful morning. Jungkook who was happy after knowing nobody is snatching his women is now being sulky .

Why? At that time he was just jealous and now he is thinking straight.

After giving it a thought. He get know y/n didn't trust him not even a piece a compare to the trust which jungkook have on her.

Yes ... she is rude but also she is a the women with dignity and self respect.

He can't question her character like y/n just did yesterday indirectly by asking lisa to seduce him. You don't blame other for your problems like y/n if she can't trust him then that is her problem not his. She knew him from a year now still doubted. He is disappointed and hurt.

How bad Heartbreak was that made her like this? A women who can see other problems like kang in office, who can lie easily for her dad...but just can't trust a person who she is living with her from past 8 months Jungkook is questioning to himself .

He is upset and disappointed that when he is started to feel the things which he never felt before.. she just questioning him making him feel like he is not good enough in expressing himself.

She is his wife and a gorgeous one then when he didn't lay a finger on her even after having all rights .. how she can think he'll hoeing around.

He didn't greet her in morning neither try to make small talk . He didn't even eat breakfast with her.

(A/n~ yeah they don't talk but their presence with each other is enough..... sometimes silence is more comforting than words)

He left for office and it was shitty day . He has been yelling on employees for no reason. He is deeply hurt why? He don't know the answer .

He just don't know how this feeling works . How much pain and pleasure will it bring together.

He is just confused that y/n who was gross lady with bird nest is now have this much control on him like a simple doubt is tearing him apart making him feeling like he has been stabbed thousand times.

"She just don't trust me . This is not something big. She don't even know me?...ahhhh... stop thinking about her jungkook " jungkook has been said this alot lately.

While y/n .. she is ready with her plan. She worked hard to make it successful

-------
In evening

Jungkook just entered his room . Placed his belongings at their respective places not like y/n who throw everything like throwing crumbled paper in trash can.

He entered in dinning room only to see y/n is there arranging dishes. She made ramen again He just got deja vu of other day and he smiled but stop because he remembered what she did yesterday.

He sat on chair silently y/n is now turned around only to see jungkook boring holes in her head. He surely stare at y/n time to time but never glare which he is doing right now.

Y/n smiled and start serving jungkook.

Jungkook is staring at her like he has seen a ghost or he is in fantasy world.