My everything..

I know everything happen for a
Reason
But sometimes I wish I know
What the reason was..

"Do vote and comment please "

------
Author pov

"Come on joon, finish the food ..baby " said the Daewoo chasing the 2 year old namjoon who is crawling away fastly with his tiny feet and giggling along..

Minji is laughing secretly at Daewoo because from past half an hour he is trying to feed their naughty son.. when she offered him to feed namjoon, he declined saying " dada will feed him " .

"Are you done Dae?" She asked looking at him , his face is also have some food as namjoon kissed him with his smudge mouth.. namjoon love both of them equally but he eat happily from his mother while Daewoo have to force him to eat.

"Don't tease me , I will feed him today just watch me" he said again and start chasing the little toddler who have a big smile at his face like he can understand what their parents are talking .

Minji snatch the bowl from Daewoo and sit down " who want to eat this airplane? " She asked flying the spoon in air looking at namjoon smilling sweetly at him " me" namjoon said and walk toward her , sat down like a good boy with his eyes shining as his mother is feeding him... soon whole bowl get finished.

Minji look at Daewoo who is in disbelief that how namjoon eat so easily from Minji" I will feed him tomorrow " he said, he always say the same but get fail everytime , Minji start laughing and shake her head.

Daewoo stand up and pick namjoon too start moving in circle holding him in air" you mama's naughty boy" He said and namjoon clapped happily, with laud occasional giggles.

Minji's phone rings , breaking their family time.. she picked up "Minji, where are you? Be at home within 20 minutes " Mrs park said from other side.

" Just nearby and I'll be there in time" Minji replied giving a apologetic look to Daewoo telling that she have to go now..with that she ended the call.

Minji walk toward the father son duo .. pecked namjoon cheek and give a kiss to Daewoo.. " bye baby " she said to namjoon and gather her purse to leave.

Namjoon hold onto her dress , not ready to leave his mother .. she just come sometime before and now she is going again " mama don't " he mumble pouting, eyes filled with tears..

Minji look at him and then at Daewoo, " joon mom will be back soon" Daewoo said and try to distract him but little boy is not having any excuses, he hold onto his mama tightly and start crying , wiggling try to go to his mother" mama" he said , giving a small punch to Daewoo who is holding him.

Minji take him in her arms , he stopped crying immediately , both of his parent chuckle" I highly doubt , he even love me" Daewoo said pinching the small boy chubby cheeks softly, minji smiled looking at namjoon who look tired after all the tantrum he has thrown.

" I'm here sleep now" Minji said patting his head lightly.. soon he drifted in deep slumber.. she made him lay in his crib.. Daewoo was leaning against the door staring at his world with smile at his face.

"He is getting stubborn day by day" he said worried about namjoon, both of them can't stop Minji from going her home.. yes he is family but not her home and this truth hurts.