engaged!!

Everyone has a
Chapter they don't
Read out loud

"Do vote and comment please "

--------
Author pov

It's been a weeks already and today finally y/n and jungkook are getting engage.

They both are getting dressed for party with alot of thoughts and emotions revolving in their mind.

Jungkook is trying to fix his tie while
y/n is struggling with her heels (what a struggling couple lol)

" who tf got me heels. " she is cursing internally at jungkook younger sister for giving her 5 inch high heel , she is not at all heel person.

When jungkook unable to fix his tie and let out a groan ,which catches y/n's attention. She look toward him only to see he had made a hanging nodes around his neck from tie which make her laugh a little.

"Came here" she said and try to walk in her heel which is not much uncomfortable like she had thought and that exact time she lost her Balance and land on jungkook arms.

"These mutherfucker heels are not going to let me walk today" she said trying to gain her Balance again.

"It's okay hold me , I never let you fall" jungkook said with a soft smile and admiring eyes helping her which Make y/n blush a little.

"Ofcourse and you can do the same " y/n said and intangled his tie . Remove it completely and open his shirt first 2 button, turn him around mirror, patted his shoulder and said " done"

"I thought you know how to make it" he said and checked himself... he is looking hot.

"Nope not at all if I try to make then we are going to your funeral not our engagement party " y/n said Making jungkook laugh .

As they both were checking themselves in mirror their eyes meet, no one break eye contact and said simultaneously "you are looking beautiful-handsome " which cause them to break in chuckles.

Have mercy jungkook. I beg you.

 I beg you