Looking For A Rat

No one's POV:

Kiriko: "Wait what do you mean Junkrat has Joker's DNA?"

Izuku: "I had my mask decode some of the data we have for Winston and a file on Junkrat showed. It has everything on him including his DNA. It's almost a match to the Joker's DNA"

Hanzo: "But that's impossible. Bruce Wayne made sure that everything of the Joker's erase"

Genji: "Is it possible he missed something? And how did they get Joker's information and compared to Junkrat?"

Izuku: "I don't know. Either way this is bad news. If Talon manages to get Junkrat on their side and somehow they start making him think and act like the Joker"

Kiriko: "It could spell doom"

Izuku: "Right"

Genji: "So what are you going to do Izuku?"

Izuku: "Why ask me?"

Genji: "Well he's connected to your family. He's been your family's enemy for a long time now so it make sense if you along with Nightwing and Robin deal with him"

Izuku: "You're probably right. But first let's tell Winston about this and see what he says"

They all agree to this and waites to get back to base. Izuku's instincts were making him slightly scared. The fear that was out into Jason by the Joker may still linger in his descendants. The ride was quiet with the thought of Joker possibly coming back. They eventually arrived back to base with Winston waiting there.

Winston: "Welcome back. How did the mission go?"

Winston sees their faces are serious

Winston: "What's wrong?"

Izuku: "Winston call everybody now"

Winston: "Why? What's wrong?"

Izuku: "Just do it. It's very serious Winston. Call every everybody back from missions. They need to know about this. It could be catastrophic if we don't act quick"

He could see he was very serious and Izuku is never serious after a mission. He nods and goes back to calls everybody who are on missions. The four walk to the meeting room where they hold meetings with the top agents. They all take a seat and wait while robots bring them food and drinks. They all ate besides Izuku. He was still deep in thought.

Kiriko: "Uh Midoriya-san"

Izuku: "..."

Kiriko: "Midoriya-san"

Izuku: "..."

Izuku: "Midoriya-san!!"

Izuku: "Huh?"

Kiriko: "Are you not going to eat? It's going to get cold"

Izuku: "Oh...right"

He then begins to eat his food. They could see he's very worried about the Joker news.

Hanzo: "Izuku"

Izuku: "What is it?"

Hanzo: "Don't worry yourself about this. It would make you unfocused"

Izuku: "I can't help it. Joker is possibly back"

Hanzo: "We don't know that for sure"

Izuku: "I showed you the data. You can see the DNA matches"

Hanzo: "Even if the DNA matches it doesn't mean Junkrat would act the same as Joker"

Izuku: "Maybe not right now but in the future maybe"