Leaving

No one's POV:

Izuku: "Why is this happening?"

We see man named Izuku Midoriya walking on the street with a sad look on his face. He's 19 years old who just got his hero license. He should be happy but he isn't.

Izuku: "Not only is my classmates ignoring. Uraraka got with Kacchan"

A single tear went down his face. This man has got it rough. For the last few months whenever he tries to talk to his friends they said their busy with their relationships. Some from their class gotten together or have gotten with somebody out of class. Iida got with Mei, Shoto got with Momo, Denki with Kyouka, Kirishima with Mina, Tsuyu with Tokoyami, Ojiro with Toru, Koda with Pony, Tetsutetsu with Itsuka, and so on. Even his crush is in a relationship with his childhood bully Katsuki Bakugo. Izuku would've turned to his teacher All Might for advice but he died not long ago. He's lost and miserable. Back to Izuku he walked to a park and sat down on the bench. The park was empty and he preferred it that way.

Izuku: "Has my friendships been for nothing?"

Izuku: "*crying* I thought I finally made friends

Izuku: "*crying* I thought I finally made friends. But they just end up like everybody else did"

He started to cry silently. He doesn't want anybody to see him cry. He thought he got over this faze by now but he would always be himself. He sat there until the sun started to set.

???: "Hey kid you okay?"

Izuku looked up and saw

???: "Kid?"

Izuku: "You're Cole Cassidy"

Cole: "I am. What are you crying?"

Izuku: "Oh sorry"

He wiped his years away

Cole: "You don't need to apologize for crying. What's wrong?"

Izuku: "It's nothing"

Cole: "You sure? Because crying most of the time means something bad happened"

Izuku: "I don't want to bother you"