Fighting With Family

No one's POV:

Dabi faced two heros from the Bat family

Dabi: "How the hell is a Robin here?! I thought you died out!"

Edgeshot/Robin: "It's true that a Robin has not been activate in so many years. But that changes now. I never knew I was the descendant of Damine Wayne so I will honor his memory by becoming the next Robin"

Red Hood: "We will show the world that the Bat Family is not dead. Those reporters should be here any minute now so let's get this started"

Both got into their stances

Dabi: "Unfortunately for you you're dying now!"

He rushed at them. Red Hood and Robin ran at him as well and avoided his charge to the sides. Dabi then stopped himself and turned around and was met with a kick to the face from Red Hood, Robin then kicked him in the stomach making him hold his stomach in pain and Red Hood followed it up with an uppercut. Dabi managed to take the hit and quickly tried to grab one of them but they manage to evade his grab. Suddenly helicopters from different news stations showed up like Red Hood predicted.

Robin: "Annoying pest as always"

Red Hood: "D.va likes to call them leeches"

Robin: "Fitting name"

Dabi: "Take this!!!"

He created a giant table ball of fire and threw it at them. Red lighting covered Red Hood. He rear his fist back and punched the fire ball back at Dabi with air pressure. Dabi braced himself for his attack being sent back at him but Robin got behind him and did an x with slashes making him stagger. The fire ball hit Dabi making him scream in pain.

News Reporter: "To everybody at home watching. A new Robin is seen fighting the villain Dabi with Red Hood. Does this mean that the remaining missing members of the Batman family would one day fight crime together again?"

Many of the reporters said similar things of Robin being back and if the Bat Family will become the top heros again. Back at the fight. Dabi tried to put out his fire but before he could Red Hood rushed in and punched him on his chest and Robin then followed it up with a knee to his back. Robin then jumped over him and did and downward slash scaring his eye. Dabi in pain swun his arms which Red Hood and Robin got out the way. Dabi then screamed releasing a wave of fire around him before he ran at Red Hood. Dabi threw a punch with his fist on fire and Red Hood easily avoided his punch and did a upward kick to Dabi but it didn't do any harm to him. Dabi grabbed Red Hood with his arms and was about to squeeze but Robin intervenes with using his quirk and stabbing both arms of Dabi. Dabi lost grip of Red Hood which gave him the chance to slip off his arms and did an uppercut before he shot a hook from his brace which stabbed Dabi in his neck. The hook pull Red Hood towards and Dabi and punched him in the face making him skid a bit back. Robin reform next to Red Hood.

Dabi: "D-Damn you!"

He then made a circle of fire around them limiting their space

Dabi: "This way I'll definitely get you"

Red Hood: "Dabi I'm sorry that I did that to you but doing this won't bring her back"

Dabi: "Shut up! You have no right to say that considering you took so many lives"

Red Hood: "You're right I don't. But hurting others will just make it worse for you!"

Dabi: "Shut up!!"

He ran at them. Robin doged by jumping over him and Red Hood slide under his legs to the other side. Red Hood turn around quickly and ran at him with his quirk active and punched Dabi in his back sending him away and crushed into some tree.