Shigaraki Surfaces

No one's POV:

It's been a couple days since Overwatch cane back from their mini vacation. Things between Izuku and Hana are kinda of tense. You see ever since Hana found that Izuku has feelings for her she can't help herself but blush in his presence even more. Her mind goes at a million miles an hour imagining how things will got between them. Izuku also decided to confess to Hana since he knows a couple of new agents have an eye on Hana. For the next several days after they came back they have been building up the courage to ask the other out. And today is that day. Both were standing in front of the mirror in their bathrooms.

Izuku: "Alright today is the day you confess to Hana. You've been thinking about this for a long time. You even got permission from her Father. You can confess to Hana.....her beauty is going to distract me"

Hana: "You played in front of millions of people before. You even started in a movie. You can confess to him. He's just your friend.... incredibly sexy friend"

Both were working up the courage to confess to the other one

Izuku/Hana: "Alright I'm ready"

Suddenly somebody knocked at their doors. They answered to see agents. They told them they are needed by Winston for a mission briefing.

Izuku: "*thought* Come in really?!"

Hana: "*thought* I was going to confess!!"

They thank the agents and head to the Winston's office

Izuku: "*blush* H-Hey Hana"

Hana: "*blush* H-Hi Izuku"

Both felt really shy with just being next to each other. They couldn't talk like normal anymore. They arrived at Winston's lab and saw other top Overwatch agents.

Winston: "Good you are all here"

Winston turns to face all the agents in the rooms

Winston: "I called all of you here for a mission. One that involves a dangerous man"

Lena: "DoomFist again?"

Winston: "No"

He then showed an imagine of a man

Izuku: "Shigaraki"

Everybody looked at Izuku

Angela: "You know him?"

Izuku: "I do. I fought him many times"

Winston: "Then you would be able to tell us more. We don't have enough information"

Izuku: "Very well. But there's one thing I want to say"

Winston: "What is it?"

Izuku: "You let me face him alone"

Everybody was taken back

Hana: "I-Izuku don't joke around"

Izuku: "I'm not. Shigaraki is not somebody to be mess with. He has the power to steal and use quirks"