Christmas

If you think Red Hood is going to meet a new Batman you're sadly mistake. He will not appear...yet... probably haven't decided if I'm going to add a new Batman.

No one's POV:

We see an Overwatch ship in the air heading to the destination where the symbol was

Hana: "What do you think is there?"

Izuku: "I don't know. But it had Batman's symbol on it so it has to be connected to him in some way"

Emma: "Isn't that where Wayne Tower use to be?"

Dustin: "It will make sense why Batman's symbol should be there"

Hana: "But why on a vault? Well besides having stuff in it"

Emma: "We'll see when we get there"

Hana and Emma began to talk about random stuff Izuku and Dustin had a light sparring match. It's been two days since Red Hood killed Muscular. The Hero Commission announced that Muscular was kill by Red Hood which made the public feel more safe. Of course some are still afraid but as a long as they don't commit crimes then they're fine. Some of the newest heros were either jealous or saying Red Hood should be locked up out of fear.

Winston: "We'll be landing in 10 minutes"

Izuku and Dustin stopped their match and took their seat. The ship landed and they and the other agents that came with them got out. They saw some police officers guarding a small crater with construction workers working around the hole.

Genji: "Hanzo didn't Father wanted to extend the network here?"

Hanzo: "He did. He was close to buying the land but suddenly the deal was taken away. Even the assassins couldn't get hold of the deed"

The police captain then approached

Captain: "I was inform about your arrival. Welcome to Gotham City"

Winston: "Has anything else been found?"

Captain: "No we haven't. Everything is in shambles after Bruce Wayne blew it up"

Mercy: "Has anything else been found near the vault?"

Captain: "Actually there is. When we approached the fault the Batman symbol on the entrance lights on fire"

Red Hood: "That shouldn't be a coincidence. From what we know there was rumors of another Batman who was on fire"

Winston: "Let's see the vault"

Captain: "Come with me"

The captain leads the agents to where the vault is. They clime down the rubble to a vualt. They see a door with Batman's symbol on it.

Ignore the rails and imagine it's on the wall of rocks

D.va: "Why does that vault seem familiar"