A Killer's Demise Pt.2

No one's POV:

We last left of with Red Hood searching for Muscular. He searched around town encountering heros and villains. Luckily none of the heros were his former friends. A few of the heros were scared of him while others wanted an autograph. Eventually it got dark. He searched for a couple of hours and then headed back to UA to sleep in the teacher's lounge. He took off his mask and laid on the couch and went to sleep.

Izuku: "Today was tiring"

He closed his eyes and went to sleep

???: "Young Midoriya"

Izuku opens his eyes and sees AM sitting in front of him

Izuku: "All Might"

AM: "Hey"

Izuku: "Why did you summon me?"

AM: "I wanted to talk to you"

Izuku: "About what?"

AM: "On how you're doing. After you became Red Hood and combined all the quirks and with Young Bakugo"

Izuku: "I see. Well being Red Hood definitely helped me grow as a person. I used to follow your example of not killing but as Red Hood I need to kill. That's why I started to going out at night trying to make the Red Hood name be feared again"

AM: "Holding up a legacy is difficult. I tried my hardest to be like her at the beginning but I couldn't. Gran Torino hammered into me that I should try to act like her. He told me to follow my own path. So I did. I became the symbol of peace to make my master happy"

Izuku: "Are you okay with the path I chosen?"

AM: "I am. I don't agree 100 percent but if this is the path you chosen for yourself then I support you all the way"

Izuku: "Thank you All Might"

AM: "You're welcome. Also this path is not that bad. You've combined all the previous users quirks and made something we couldn't imagine"

Izuku: "But I still have no control over it. It takes everything out of me when I use it"

AM: "Then you'll have to train harder even now. Because power like this won't be just handed to you"

Izuku: "I know"

AM: "Also about Young Bakugo"

Izuku then got serious

AM: "What are you planning on doing?"

Izuku: "I want to find out why exactly he joined Talon. And depending on the answer I'll decide what to do"

AM: "What if you get an answer yiu don't like?"

Izuku: "..... Unfortunately I might have to kill him"

AM: "Young Midoriya-"

Izuku: "He was my friend once. I looked up to him as a kid for being smart and strong. But now he's turned evil and joined Talon. We will fight again I know we will. And I might have to kill him"

AM: "Do you want to?"

Izuku: "......I don't. Even though he did all those things to me I still saw him as a friend. I'm the man I am today because of him. He pushed me to become a hero and got me to meet Hana again. He was my best friend but..."

Tears began to fall

Izuku: "*crying* I don't know what to do!"

He cried while AM hugged him. Cutting off connections is something Izuku hates doing but sometimes it's necessary. After a bit Izuku calmed down.