Scenarios

No one's POV:

Waking up

Izuku and Hana are currently asleep in bed. They just came back from their mission last night with the bomb. Both are currently in their underwear holding each other. Hana started to wake up. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Izuku's chest like she has every morning. She let go of him and sat up stretching her body. She then looks down and sees she's in her underwear and blushed.

Hana: "*thought* D-Did Izuku and I d-did it?"

Before she starts panicking she sees Izuku is still in his boxers. She breath a sigh of relief.

Hana: "*thought* I don't know why I was worried. Even if we did I wouldn't mind.......what did I just say?"

She shakes her head wiping away that thought

Izuku: "*groan* Morning"

Izuku sits up

Hana: "M-Morning"

He looks at her and sees she's in her underwear still

Izuku: "*blush* Y-You just woke up?"

Hana: "*blush* Y-Yeah I did....... Izuku why am I in my underwear and so are you?"

Izuku: "Well you fell asleep on the plane here so I carried you here and took of your jumper since I know you hate sleeping in it and laid. I was really tired so I didn't bother changing clothes so I just took off my suit and went to bed"

Hana: "I-I see"

She was a little disappointed that they didn't do it

*Growl*

Izuku: "Do you plan those?"

Hana: "*giggles* Oh shut up you"

They both get up from bed. Izuku stretches while Hana admired her boyfriend. Hana was about to leave their room but Izuku suddenly hugs her.

Hana: "What's wrong?"

Izuku: "I know you're disappointed that we didn't do it"

Hana: "*blush* N-No I'm not"

Izuku: "Hana I know you're lying"

Hana: "*blush* ..."

Izuku kissed her cheek

Izuku: "*blush* We'll do it one day Hana. And I'll make sure you remember it"

Hana: "*blush* T-Thanks"

They kiss and went to make breakfast

Training Accidents

Izuku and Dustin are currently fighting each other with their swords. Hana and Emma are watching their boyfriends from the sidelines.

Hana: "You think they are ever going to give up this rivalry?"

Emma: "You know how boys are with weapons. They won't stop until one wins against the other"

Hana: "I'm kinda the same with videogames. I never let some noob beat me"

Emma: "You don't like losing"

Hana: "No. I'm the Queen. I will never lose"

Emma: "You know maybe you're worse then the boys"

Dustin: "Look out!"

They turn back to the fight and saw Izuku flying towards them. Before they could get out of the way Izuku crushed into Hana.

*Crash*

A huge crash sound was heard as they hit the floor. Dustin and Emma quickly head to them.

Dustin: "Sorry about that"