First Mission

No one's POV:

A few weeks pass since Izuku joined Overwatch. The first week there was talk that Red Hood joined Overwatch. Somehow the media found out about this so Overwatch had to make a statement. They announced that a new generation Red Hood joined Overwatch. Izuku also spoke in costume that he would follow Overwatch's rules but would not stop killing of those who deserve it. During Izuku's time at Overwatch was one of the best he had. He not only reconnected with Hana but has made friends. First is obviously Hana, second Dustin along with his girlfriend Emma who's also an agent. Then it was Lucio who shared a love for music. He met other famous Overwatch agents like Tracer, Reinhardt, and Ana Amari. He does receive calls from his parents, mostly Inko, about how he's doing. He also learned that his 'friends' still don't know he's gone. Inko told him that Aizawa visited 1a and not one mentioned Izuku. This would've made Izuku sad a few days ago but now he's moved on to new friends who actually cared about and take time to out of their way to hang out. He also learned that Eri has been crying a lot for him. He wanted to go see Eri but he can't now that he's Red Hood. Anyway we see Izuku working out in the gym with a few other agents.

Zarya: "You don't hold back little man"

Izuku: "You...are...still...calling me that"

Zarya: "Until you get like me your tiny"

Izuku puts the big dumbbell back where it was and sat up

Izuku: "*pant pant* I have no idea how you got that big Zarya. It's impossible even if you are Russian"

Zarya: "Train hard you would get this"

She flex her muscles

Izuku: "Thanks but no. I'm good with my body. Anyway I'm done for the day. I have plans to hang out with Hana"

Zarya: "Let's do this again"

Izuku: "You got it"

He left the gym and went back to his room to shower. He got undress and enter the shower. He let the water hit his skin.

Izuku: "*satisfied sigh* Nothing beats a nice shower after a workout"

He took a nice long shower before getting out and toweling himself off. He changed into normal clothes and went over next door.

Izuku: "Hana"

He knocked on her door

Hana: "Come in!"

He opened the door and saw her holding five large bags of Doritos

Izuku: "Hana how many times do I have to tell you to stuff other then Doritos"

Hana: "You can't make me"

He pointed at him like a child

Izuku: "*sigh* Why do I even try sometimes"

Hana: "Then stop trying"

Izuku: "Yeah yeah. So considering you have all those chips I'm guessing we're playing again"

Hana: "Yup. Plus I'm also streaming"

Izuku: "Fine. But next time we hung I'm choosing what we're doing"

Hana: "Understood sir"

She did a soldier salute. They both then sat on chairs in front of her computer.

Hana: "You don't want to wear a mask in case your old friends see you?"

Izuku: "Nah. None of them had an interest in video games. Plus they're probably busy with hero work"

Hana: "Well alright then"

She starts her stream

Hana: "Welcome to whatever number stream. Today we're playing Outlast 2. But today I have a special guest with me"