Busan

No one's POV:

We see Izuku and Hana sitting on a fancy aircraft heading to Busan. Izuku was wearing his Red Hood outfit without his mask on and Hana wore her pilot suit with her pink whiskers.

Izuku: "So did you tell your family and friends that you're coming?"

Hana: "Nope. I wanted it to be a surprise"

Izuku: "You just love messing with people"

Hana: "It's fun"

She then gets pouty

Hana: "But I can't mess with you"

Izuku: "Being trained since I could walk made my senses better. Plus with with my quirk made them better"

She sat on her seat pouting cutely

Izuku: "*chuckles* Alright I'll won't use my senses next time alright?"

Hana: "But it's not the same. You won't be even trying"

Izuku: "Isn't that the whole concept of trying to catch me off guard?"

Hana: "You don't get it"

Izuku: "I do get it. I just don't get your logic"

Hana: "Dick. So want to play in the meantime?"

Izuku: "Sure but I'm picking. You choose last time"

Hana: "Fine"

Hana got out her portable laptop and opened her steam library. Izuku went through it until he decided to mess with Hana. He choose Five Nights at Freddy's 4. She's scared of that one the most.

Hana: "Come on anything but that"

Izuku: "It's my turn Hana"

He started the game and started the game from night 1. Hana screamed a couple times when Izuku failed but he wasn't even trying. He just wanted to have some fun. After a couple nights he decided to stop before Hana starts having nightmares again.

Izuku: "Alright I'll stop"

She start to hit him repeatedly

Hana: "You jerk! Why did you choose that game?!"

Izuku: "Sorry Hana I just wanted to mess with you a bit"

Hana: "Now I will have nightmares again"

Izuku: "Why are you scared Hana? We both seen much worse stuff in missions"

Hana: "You won't get it"

Izuku started to feel bad. He hugged her body and made her sat on his lap. He was embarrass but now he wants to comfort Hana.

Izuku: "Sorry Hana. I shouldn't mess with you like that"

Hana: "You owe me"

Izuku: "I know"

They sat there in silence. But there's something that Izuku didn't know. You see Hana wanted to see how will Izuku react if she gets scared. She got over fear of the game but Izuku didn't know that. She was happy that Izuku cared about her and held her even though it's his fault for doing this. Even then she was happy. Afterwards they played a game Hana choose which was Animal Crossing. She brought an extra Switch so she play with him. After a couple of hours they arrived at Meka's base of operations. The ship started to land.

Hana: "Alright. Before we got off I want you to act cool as you exit the ship"

Izuku: "Any particular reason?"

Hana: "Just do it. And out int your mask"

The doors open and Hana went out

???: "Hana?!"