A Killer's Demise Pt.1

No one's POV:

Hana: "So you're going out tonight?"

Izuku: "Yeah I am"

We see Izuku and Hana currently eating dinner in their room. Izuku just told her that he will be going out tonight as Red Hood to hunt down villains so his name be feared again.

Hana: "So that means I won't be sleeping with me tonight"

Izuku: "I'm sorry Hana but I still have a responsibility to hold up the Red Hood name"

Hana: "It's alright I understand. Just be sure to come back in one piece"

Izuku: "I plan to"

They talked about some other random stuff while eating. After they finished eating Izuku went and got his outfit. He put it on and grabs his guns and swords. When he finished and went to Hana who's not at her desk getting everything ready to stream.

Izuku: "I'll be back before you wake up so I can make you breakfast"

Hana: "Alright. But don't come home bloody"

Izuku: "No promises on that"

They shared a kiss

Izuku: "I'll see you tomorrow"

He then left his room and went to the garage to grab his bike. Winston knows about him doing this since he told him earlier. He grabbed his bike and headed out into the city. He rode around until he heard screaming. He stopped by an alley.

???: "Let me go!"

He walked into the alley

???: "We're going to have fun boys aren't we"

???: "Yeah. And we got lucky. This one has big tits"

???: "I can't wait to burry myself in them"

???: "Let my girlfriend go!"

???: "Oh he's trying to act tuff"

Red Hood looks over and sees three guys. One is holding a girl hostage while another has a gun pointed at a guy who is the boyfriend of the girl.

???: "Just kill him so we can have fun"

???: "No. Let's make him watch"

Red Hood grabs his gun and then shoots the gun of the guys hand catching everybody's attention

???: "What was that?!"

Red Hood then walks out to corner

???: "Hello gentlemen or should I say rapists"

???: "Shit it's Red Hood"

He let go of the girl out of fear

???: "What did you do?! We could've use her as a bargain ch-"

Red Hood then shot him in the head killing him

Red Hood: "I don't play around"

He rushed in to the two rapist. He punched one in the face knowing him away and then grabbed the other by the arm slammed him into the ground before shooting him in the head. The other guy then saw Red Hood killing his friend.

???: "How could you? He-"

Red Hood then pointed his gun at him

Red Hood: "I spare no one"

???: "Aren't you Overwatch? You're supposed to save lives not end them!"

Red Hood: "Just because I'm Overwatch now does not changed the fact I'm still Red Hood"