Next Day

No one's POV:

The sun shine through the windows. It's the first day of the new year so that means another year for more fun and drama. We see Izuku and Hana laying in bed still sleeping from their fun last night. Their clothes are scattered all over the floor while they both laid in bed naked. Hana laid on Izuku's chest hugging him while Izuku had one arm around her head. They both had smiles on their faces. They're sleeping peacefully but they were waking up soon. Hana was the first to wake up. She slowly opened her eyes and sees she's on Izuku's chest. She smiles.

Hana: "*thought* I'm so glad we did this together. He really didn't hold back"

She continued to admire her boyfriend until he started to wake up. He opened his eyes.

Hana: "Good morning Honey"

He looked down at her and smiled

Izuku: "Good morning babe. Did you sleep well?"

Hana: "*smile* I did. I always sleep well when I'm on top of you"

Izuku: "*smile* I'm glad"

They laid there just looking at each other

Izuku: "I still can't believe we did it last night"

Hana: "Me too. I knew we were going to do it eventually but not so soon"

Izuku: "Well it doesn't matter now. We did it and I don't regret it"

Hana: "Me neither"

They both share a kiss

Izuku: "So you hungry?"

Hana: "Yeah I am"

Izuku: "Then I'll get breakfast started"

She got off him and he stood up. He stretch his muscles giving Hana a show. He put on his underwear and then headed into the kitchen. Hana grabbed his shirt and her panties and put them on and followed him. She sat down and watched him.

Hana: "Can't believe you lasted an extra hour and half. I heard guys can only go for a maximum of 30 minutes"

Izuku: "Well I'm not like normal guys. I trained since I could walk so my stamina is higher then normal"

Hana: "Then I got really lucky then since my hubby can keep up with me in bed"

They both share a laugh. Izuku continues making breakfast while they talk. He eventually finishes and serves it to Hana.

Izuku: "So how does it taste?"

Hana: "Great as normal. It tastes better if you-"

Izuku: "Hana you are not adding Doritos"

Hana pouted

Hana: "You're no fun"

Izuku chuckles and then gives her a kiss

Izuku: "Okay maybe just this once"