039 - Siberian Independence and its Surrounding Aftermath

After three months of the war, a peace treaty was signed in Novosibirsk, the site of the final battle. The content of the treaty was mutual recognition of the Siberian Republic east of the Ob River and the Soviet Union west of the Ob River, and the conclusion of a non-aggression pact. The Soviet Union had no good points at all, and after this, Stalin intensified his purges to tighten up the country.

. . .

Siberian Republic

The Siberian Republic, which succeeded in gaining independence, concluded various treaties with Japan and the United States to ensure its survival. The security treaty, known as the East Eurasian Security Treaty, guaranteed the Siberian Republic, the Frontier Republic, and the autonomous Jewish state of Pardes *1 to Japan and the United States. This also marked the beginning of the official alliance between Japan and the United States. The shortage of food and other supplies would also be resolved in the security agreement.

On top of this, the Siberian Republic would continue its trial-and-error process to become a democratic nation. Economically, for the time being, the main source of employment will be the business activities of Japan and the United States, and the delay in the cultivation of national capital will be ignored. In return, Japan and the US will be asked to strictly comply with the law in exchange for the freedom of economic activity in the Siberian Republic.

. . .

Japan/Siberian Republic, Defense Negotiations

Japan will receive a request from the Siberian Republic to sell tanks and aircraft. Naturally, the request was made with the Type 10 tanks and F-5 fighter planes that had shown their high performance during the Siberian War of Independence in mind. At this negotiation, Japan honestly disclosed the procurement and operational costs of the Type 10 tanks and F-5 fighters and asked if they still wanted them.

The Siberian Republic was shocked at the high cost, apologized, and declined to accept the offer, but since the two were essential for national defense, they continued to negotiate. Even the Type 31 tanks were too expensive for the Siberian Republic, although they had high performance, and it was difficult to get enough of them. For this reason, the Siberian Republic decided to introduce the American-made M2 tanks for the time being.

At the same time, it requested the Japanese government to develop low-cost tanks and aircraft. As Japan recognized the importance of tanks and other equipment that could be easily supplied, it began to develop equipment for third-rate countries. *2 In addition, not only tanks and other combat equipment, but also trucks and other vehicles were purchased in large quantities from Japan.

As a result, the Siberian Republic grew into the most advanced military in terms of automation, excluding the G4. In addition, the dramatic increase in the number of people in the Siberian Republic who were able to drive cars and who were exposed to machines made it easier to introduce mechanical power into the development of Siberia. *3

. . .

Pardes State

Pardes was founded as a Jewish state by Jews for Jews. It was supported by the Jewish conglomerates in the US, but also by Britain. In order to recover the empty bills issued during the World War, they were doing their best to support the country. However, they were surrounded by the Frontier Republic and the Siberian Republic, their allies, so they were safe and sound.

However, due to the scarcity of industry, the main industry was migrating to neighboring countries. In spite of its poor finances, it is extracting its strength from the East Eurasian Security Treaty.