Episode 6: Zabuza Momochi!

Start from the beginning

Izumi furrowed her brow in surprise and looked at Sasuke. Sasuke appeared to be twice, if not four times, more perplexed than Izumi. The blonde was familiar with the term Sharingan, which was a dojutsu of the Uchiha clan.

Kakashi's possession of such a skill implied that he was related to Sasuke...or that he received the eye from someone else...

"Let's end this discussion here." Kakashi recommended.

"Wonderful idea. I need to kill that old man as soon as possible." Zabuza asserted coldly.

Izumi, Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke immediately formed a circle around Tazuna.

Kakashi remained standing in the same location, ready to fight.

Zabuza smirked and vanished in a flash.
He resurfaced, using his chakra to stand on the neighboring lake, holding his sword over his shoulder. He made a handsign, and chakra and water began to surround him like a cyclone.

Zabuza's concentration and chakra levels demonstrated his strength as a ninja.

Zabuza departed when a dense mist rose from the lake and covered the land.

"Be on guard, everyone. Zabuza's technique is silent killing. He'll probably try to eliminate me first, but don't panic just yet. If we fail, we will die." Kakashi gave thorough instructions.

"Got it." Izumi nodded resolutely as she prepared a kunai blade.

The mist thickened, and Izumi moved closer to Tazuna to keep a clear view of him.

Kakashi quickly vanished from sight, and Izumi began to fight to see Sasuke, who was next to her.

"Seven spots." Zabuza's voice crept out of the mist. "The larynx, spinal cord, lungs, liver, jugular, kidneys, and heart. So, which susceptible area would be the best?"

Izumi thought to herself, 'You're forgetting the subclavian arteries.'

Izumi clamped her eyes shut as a sudden burst of chakra passed by. When she opened her eyes, she noticed Kakashi had released his chakra, clearing away the veil.

Izumi had a peculiar feeling and wanted to ask for instructions. The girl's knees felt weak, and her mouth became dry. She had always been sensitive to others' emotions, but the feelings emanating from Kakashi were overwhelming.

She had never felt a Jonin's purpose to kill. Its intensity made Izumi feel dizzy. The taste of his chakra in her mouth was metallic, similar to the taste of blood.

"Everyone, relax." Kakashi spoke steadily.
"I will protect you with my life. I will not allow my comrades to be killed." He says with the most emotion Izumi had ever seen from him. He turned and gave his teammates a confident smile.

"Hm." A deep voice hummed from behind Izumi. "I wonder about that."

The girl whipped around in shock to see Zabuza with his sword already raised to kill Tazuna, but Izumi acted fast and began to move to block the attack with her kunai.

Before she could lift her arm, Kakashi was in front of her, moving at lightning speed. He thrusted his kunai into Zabuza's chest, and the force of his attack knocked Izumi and the others to the ground.