Chapter 85

After they had finished lunch and the Great Hall was back into the setting adopted to watch the movies, the students and the adults filtered in, taking their seats once again.

Dumbledore signaled for Ted to start the third movie.

The screen was black before showing the title of the movie:

Sea of Monsters.

The view zooms in on Annabeth rushing in the streets of the busy New York City. She was seen walking down an alleyway, looking for a specific building. When her eyes landed on the one she wanted, she quickly checked the street before putting her Yankees cap on and climbing the fire escape. When she reached the fifth floor, she moved to look into the window to find Percy still sleeping in his bed. Annabeth was tap on the window when Percy jolted awake and looked slightly towards his bedroom window.

"Why doesn't she just go in?"

"Because breaking into someone's room is wrong..." Remus said slowly as if he was talking to a child.

In that moment came the faint voice of Sally Jackson. "Percy, you're going to be late." Percy kept staring at the window for a second before he shook his head. "Come on, dear," Sally called again. "Last day of school. You should be excited! You almost made it."

"So this is around the time Thea went back to camp, right?"

"Coming," Percy managed to say as he placed his hand under his pillow and pulled out the bronze pen that he had placed under it. He studied the writing for a moment. Riptide.

"Thea's weapons are more practical," James whispered to Sirius who nodded in agreement.

Sometime later, Percy walked into the kitchen, where his mother had made him blue waffles and blue eggs for breakfast. Percy sat at the table and started eating while his mother did the dishes, dressed in her work uniform.

"Blue food...?" Walburga said in disgust, looking at the muggles on the screen.

"Percy, are you all right?" Sally asked, seeing the distant look on her son's face.

"Yeah...fine," he answered vaguely.

She, obviously, could tell that something was bothering him. She dried her hands and pulled out a chair and sat across from him at the kitchen table. "School, or..." she didn't have to finish for Percy to know that she was talking about the demigod world.

"I think Grover's in trouble," Percy said. Sally stayed quiet, allowing the boy to speak. "Grover looked bad... he was wearing a wedding dress... and there was this monster...I don't know..."

"What...?"

"A wedding dress?"

"Isn't Grover the half-goat dude?"

"Demigod dream," Regulus said in realization.

Sally pursed her lips. "I wouldn't be too worried, dear," she said. "Grover is a big satyr now. If there were a problem, I'm sure we would've heard from...from camp..." her shoulders tensed when she talked about camp.

"This doesn't sound good," James said, knowing that the summer didn't hold normal camp activities.

"What is it?" Percy asked, suddenly alert.

"Nothing," she said. "I'll tell you what. This afternoon we'll celebrate the end of school. I'll take you and Tyson to Rockefeller Center- to that skateboard shop you like."