Chapter 9

When they reached land, Hagrid led them to a stern looking witch, who wore green robes. "Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates, but before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your house. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Now, while you're here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you points. Any rule-breaking, and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded The House Cup."

"Trevor!" a boy exclaimed. He rushed forward grabbing his toad, before stopping in his tracks and looking up. McGonagall looks at him sternly, causing him to shrink and go back to the sea of students. "Sorry."

"Hey Frankie, isn't that your toad?"

"Alice's dream name, Frank's toad. I better be the godmother!" exclaimed Marlene clapping her hands excitedly. Her friends chuckled, shaking their heads.

"You want to be everyone's godmother, marls" Dorcas sighed shaking her head at her friend's antics.

"The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily." With that, the woman turned around and headed towards two big doors. The boy that Thea had met earlier, turned to her and her brother.

"It's true, then. What they're saying on the train. Harry and Thea Potter have come to Hogwarts." Gasps were heard from the students, which caused Thea to roll her eyes. The boy stepped forward, towards the pair, and just like the last encounter, he introduced himself by extending his hand for them to shake. "This is Crabbe and Goyle... and I'm Malfoy. Draco Malfoy." Ron snickered, gaining the attention of Draco, who turned to him sharply. "Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask for yours. Red hair and a hand-me-down robe? Must be a Weasley."

Gasps were heard from across the hall. Molly and Arthur put their heads down in shame, while the Prewett twins stood up from their seats, and charged towards a smug looking Lucius.

Meanwhile, Narcissa stared at the screen wide eyes, her hand slapped over her mouth in horror. Swiftly, she slapped Lucius on the back of the head.

"If you try to turn my son into this bully this time around, we are going to have massive problems Lucius."

Harry glared at Draco, while Thea tilted her head to the side, frowning slightly. "You know, maybe I was wrong earlier" she said, causing Draco to smirk "I should have said 'spoiled intitled brat' it fits better."

"Yes! Put him in his place!" came from none other than Narcissa.

"You'll soon find out that some wizarding families are better than other, Potter. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there."

Harry looked at his sister, who is silently glaring at Darco. He could tell the blonde was intimidated and tried not to show it. He kept glancing at her from the corner of his eye worriedly. "I think we can tell the wrong sort for ourselves, thanks."

"Both my children are sarcastic! I'm such a proud dad."

McGonagall came back into view, standing behind Darco, tapping his shoulder with a scroll of parchment. He turned to her ready to go back to where he was standing, but not before glaring at the Potters one last time. "We're ready for you now. Follow me."

The witch led them into a hall, with four large tables. Everyone looked around the hall in awe, mesmerized by the magic of the place. Thea glances up at the ceiling, it looked like the night sky, which was something Thea truly loved, especially constellations and stars.

"It's not real, the ceiling. It's just bewitched to look like the night sky. I read about it in Hogwarts: A History" she heard someone say from beside her. She tore her eyes away from the ceiling, only to find the girl from earlier. Thea just nodded and keept heading forward.