Chapter 84

The scene changed, and Thea was seen running through a forest. Loud growls and roars could be heard from behind her. As the girl ran deeper into the forest, the more the sounds intensified. Suddenly, the loud scream of a child caused Thea to stop dead in her tracks. She looked around trying to find the source of the scream.

James was extremely alert, worried for his daughter.

Regulus was sitting at the edge of his seat, trying his best not to flinch at the sound of the screams.

"Thalia!" she yelled desperately. "Thalia where are you?" she screamed. Another scream was heard, and Thea didn't think twice before running towards it. At that point, the forest looked almost identical to the one outside of Camp Half-Blood, and Thea was navigating her way based on familiarity.

"Isn't Thalia...?" Rabastan started hesitantly.

"Yes, she is," Regulus answered, his voice void of emotion.

She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw the daughter of Zeus leaning on her tree, thrashing around in pain and letting out more screams. Thea rushed to her side and tried desperately to wake her, but to no avail.

Suddenly, Thalia gasped, her eyes flying open and her hands clutching Thea tightly. "Help me! Please! It hurts!" Thalia cried out.

"What the hell is going on?" James asked, worried out of his mind.

"Wha- How can I help you?" Thea asked worriedly and frantically started searching the girl's body for any sign of injury. She found an oozing black wound on the girl's side that made her gasp. "Let's get you into camp, I'm sure Chiron can help," Thea said but the girl had already passed out in her arms. "Thalia? Wake up! Please!"

A sinister laugh was heard. "Poor little demigod," the voice said in mock pity. "Your faith in the Gods has never done you any good, has it?" the voice mocked, making Thea angry. "Join me," it offered, "join me and I will help you bring back your sister. If you don't, then get ready to watch your friends die, one by one."

"Where have we heard that voice before?" Sirius asked Remus, not wanting James to hear them.

"I think in one of the dreams Thea had previously," Remus answered, unsure.

Thea looked down and saw Thalia's body had disappeared and she was kneeling in front of a black marbled throne. She instantly got to her feet and let out a scream so loud and so raw that it shattered the throne.

James instantly covered his ears at his daughter's pained screams. Euphemia quickly got a hold of her son, trying to comfort him as much as she could.

Regulus flinched at the girl's screams. His hands subconsciously started shaking, despite his attempts to stop them.

Thea woke up, startled, covered in sweat. She looked around and found herself back in the Gryffindor dormitories. She sagged in relief for a moment, before she got up, got a pen and paper, and started writing a letter.

"Who is she writing to in the middle of the night?" Marlene asked, but no one answered her as they were all too busy processing what had happened in the dream moments prior.

The scene changed, showing Thea walking up the astronomy tower, Athie on her shoulder. When she opened the door, she found a figure standing on the ledge, looking up at the stars.

Regulus and James were both hit by a pang of nostalgia seeing the situation of the kids. The two boys couldn't help but look sadly towards the other, just for their eyes to clash and for them to turn away quickly.