Chapter 31

Percy looked extremely confused, which was understandable. After kneeling, Thea's close friends quickly pulled her away from the boy. It was no secret that the Zeus and Poseidon feud extended to their kids, and according to camp history, whenever there were children of both Poseidon and Zeus, they wouldn't be able to coexist.

Some of the Hermes and Aphrodite kids, helped Percy after the majority left with Thea, but their presence wasn't lasting. Thea might be cold and intimidating most of the time, but she would help and support you in a situation where it was needed, and that had earned her the respect and loyalty of most of the campers.

People started to realize how much Thea had an impact on the communities she was part of. After the first movie, they realized that Thea was loyal to her friends, even if she didn't show it by grand gestures.

Seeing how almost all the campers were loyal to Thea, people started to understand that she had even more impact in the demi-god world.

Annabeth, Clarisse, Charlie, Silena, Lee, Michael, and Katie shoved Thea into her cabin. They were all in their armors, looking extremely distressed. Thea wore a blank face, not knowing how to react.

"We need to make sure they don't interact with each other. No. Matter. What." Clarisse said sternly, facing the bunch of campers. They nodded their heads in agreement. "Annabeth, you're going to be giving him his basic lessons, as per usual, nothing has to change with that unless you want someone else to take your position. Thea has to be with someone at all times. She can be in the arena for fighting with me, archery with Michael, Lee you can be with her when she's in the music shed, Beckendorf you're with her in the forges. As for Annabeth and Silena, you two will be hovering. In the case where she's alone, anyone of us has to fill the position. Lee, make sure Will is with her when she's in the infirmary. Katie, you're with her in the fields." Everyone was nodding along, agreeing with everything Clarisse said.

"Talk about loyalty and dedication" a seventh year Hufflepuff shouted.

"You're aware that I'm standing right here, right?" Thea raised an eyebrow at the group, who weren't acknowledging her while they were making the arrangements. "Look. I understand where you're coming from, but I don't think all this is necessary. It won't be as bad as the stories have been told."

"Let's be honest here, Thea. Something's going on in Olympus and we all know that. It's not a coincidence that Prissy was claimed now. We can't risk having problems here, well more than there usually is. We're doing this for your safety, Jackson's, and everyone else's, because let's face it, you'll squash him like a bug. Trust me when I say that no one doubts your fighting skills." Clarisse explained, earning nods of agreement from the others. Thea could see that she had started to piece things together.

Once again, people who had been claiming that Thea wasn't a good fighter or strong enough started to shuffle uncomfortably.

That night, Thea had a dream. She was standing on a beach, the wind was howling, there was thunder but no lightning. The waves crashed on the shore violently. Further ahead, there were two figures arguing and screaming at each other. Percy's familiar figure appeared lightly in front of her, to her left. He was staring at the arguing pair. When Thea got a better look, she recognized them as her father and his brother, Poseidon, arguing.

Before she could take a step closer, the ground split open and Thea was swallowed into darkness, while a cold laugh sounded.

People in the hall exchanged worried looks. They didn't know what demi-god dreams were, so they didn't realize that they would be seeing a lot more of them.

The scene changed showing Thea walking towards the big house. Grover had informed her that Chiron needed to talk to her and Percy. She heard voices and went inside the house. She went and sat at the nearest window next to Chiron, ignoring the looks she was receiving from Percy.