Chapter 3

The scene changes to a sleeping 11-year-old Harry. The light flickers on and he opens his eyes to a shrill feminine voice.

"Up. Get up."

Lily's eyes widen when she heard the voice, it was eerily similar to her sister Petunia's voice. She cast a glance to her former best friend that was sitting at the Slytherin table, only to find him already looking at her surprised.

A tall woman was shown knocking on the door of the cupboard under the stairs, then unlocking it. Harry got up from his bed and looked longingly at the dog stuffed animal that reminded him of his sister.

"Now!" the woman yelled, hitting the door before she went into the kitchen.

"Wait why is he sleeping in the cupboard under the stairs?"

"If he's here then where is Thea?"

"You really thought that was the best option for them Albus?"

"Petunia...?" came the meek whisper from the Evans girl. This quieted the Marauders immediately. They all looked at her questioningly, not understanding how she knew the horrid woman. Sighing, she proceeded to explain "that's my sister, Petunia."

"Wait, if she's your sister, and Dumbledore said that these people are the only family the kids have left... that means we got married. These are our kids Lily-flower! I knew you'd marry me! See Padfoot I told you I'd marry her!" James celebrated, seemingly forgetting about his child's living situation. He quickly sobered up, remembering how he was able to figure this information out. He turned to the group again, scarily calm, before addressing Lily "if your sister lays a finger on our children, I will make it my mission to skin her alive and then feed her her own flesh." He turned away from the group of slightly scared teenagers and kept watching the movie.

A chubby boy was seen running down the stairs, before going back up towards the middle, and started jumping. Dust started falling on Harry.

"Wake up cousin! We're going to the zoo!" the boy yelled. As Harry was exiting his room, the boy shoved him back in, laughing. Harry then left the cupboard rubbing his head. He entered the kitchen, wearing old, grey, oversized clothes. Petunia was seen smothering her son, Dudley, with hugs and kisses.

"Oh, here he comes, the birthday boy!"

"Happy birthday, son" the massive man, Petunia's husband, said.

"Why don't you just cook the breakfast and try not to burn anything this time! Sometimes I wish it was you that ran away and not the girl," Petunia grumbled lowly.

This caught the attention of everyone in the great hall.

"Ran away? Where would she go? She's barely eleven years old how could she just run away? What if something happened to her? What if she got hurt? Or kidnapped? Or worse maybe even de-" James' frantic rambling was cut short by his best friend putting his hand over his mouth, silencing him.

"I'm sure Thea is fine. You have to trust that she's going to be alright." His best friend assured him.

"He's right prongs. If she had died, we wouldn't be watching movies about her life" Remus assured his distraught friend.

"Yes, Aunt Petunia." The subject of his sister always put him on edge, but he knew that her leaving was for the best. Herself especially.

"I want everything to be perfect for my Dudley's special day!"

People in the hall snickered and chuckled at the boy's name.

"Hurry up! Bring me coffee, boy!" yelled the man.